KSman Has a Thryoid Problem

Some news that belong here.

I have been feeling slow. T3 levels should support good body temps but have been low. Doc and I agreed that rT3 could be the problem but have not tested for that. Large dose iodine had not helped. Been taking 1 to 1.5 Nature Thyroid 1 grain [65mg]. That really did not do much. So have been taking 50mcg T3 liquid product and that is working. Hope that T3 reduces TSH and there will be less T4 for T4–>rT3 conversion.

So all of that makes sense. If its rT3, then is adrenal fatigue and that will take time, no instant feeling better. One good thing was that AM cortisol was good.

I have had a suspicion that low thyroid function might in itself be a stressor and a factor in adrenal fatigue.

I am beginning to hate electronic thermometers, they can’t be trusted. Most are predictive and are guessing to get a fast reading. Ordered a good $27 unit and will eval.

You can get German made glass thermometers that are [fat] metallic and mercury free. So I was watching TV with one in my mouth and suddenly had to sneeze. It blew out of my mouth and crashed and broke 5-6 feet away. I though it was funny, wife did not.

And found this; rather amazing: http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/aarm/jrm/2012/00000001/00000001/art00007?crawler=true&mimetype=application/pdf