Kronies! They're Konnected - This is Awesome

Video is absolutely hilarious. Sadly it comes from Koch industries which stays konnected by spending millions on lobbyists and gets all sorts of government subsidies. Funny as shit, but the equivalent of Joe Camel with a cig in telling kids not to smoke.

LoL. Yeah, I know that is sad, BUT the video did not seem partisan so I’ll take it.

We are talking major talking shit , the Cock Bros are major Kronies

oil , pipe lines , Georgia pacific

Yeah, they are the poster child for that sort of things which makes it even more intriguing about this web series. Makes you wonder what they are up too.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
We are talking major talking shit , the Cock Bros are major Kronies [/quote]

George Soros has spent just as much or more advancing his extreme progressive-liberal agenda.

Insider trading, worked for the nazi youth, broke the Bank of England, Moveon.org…and this famous beauty.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2004/01/06/ad-comparing-bush-to-hitler-gets-heat/

Soros makes the Koch brothers look like Penn and Teller.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

George Soros has spent just as much or more advancing his extreme progressive-liberal agenda.

Insider trading, worked for the nazi youth, broke the Bank of England, Moveon.org…and this famous beauty.

Soros makes the Koch brothers look like Penn and Teller. [/quote]

They can both fuck off and die imo. The Koch brothers are not somehow better just because Soros did a bunch of bad shit as well. The hypocrisy of the uber “konnected” Koch brothers talking about Kronisim sounds like it was done as a joke.

It’s like Lebron James releasing a commercial talking about athletes being overpaid. It may be funny, but it surely doesn’t make any sense.

[quote]H factor wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

They can both fuck off and die imo. The Koch brothers are not somehow better just because Soros did a bunch of bad shit as well. The hypocrisy of the uber “konnected” Koch brothers talking about Kronisim sounds like it was done as a joke.

It’s like Lebron James releasing a commercial talking about athletes being overpaid. It may be funny, but it surely doesn’t make any sense. [/quote]

You are right to some degree, but you will hear much worst about team Koch than Soros even though he dwarfs them both in wealth and political donations…simply because he massages the media and pushes their agenda.

I know you will disagree, but he is worth 28 billion, said his life’s goal was to “eliminate George Bush” and is the linchpin of Democratic financing…considering that, how much have you heard about him, really?

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

It’s like Lebron James releasing a commercial talking about athletes being overpaid. It may be funny, but it surely doesn’t make any sense. [/quote]

You are right to some degree, but you will hear much worst about team Koch than Soros even though he dwarfs them both in wealth and political donations…simply because he massages the media and pushes their agenda.

I know you will disagree, but he is worth 28 billion, said his life’s goal was to “eliminate George Bush” and is the linchpin of Democratic financing…considering that, how much have you heard about him, really?[/quote]

Oh I won’t disagree about hearing about him. I know of him well simply because I read a lot. I’m on the lookout for pricks on both sides of the aisle.

I also think Soros at least tries to fly under the radar a bit better than the Koch Brothers. The K brothers play some weird meta game of being “against” government (well, against certain regulations) while profiting insanely off of it and using money to influence it like mad.

One of my good friends works for Koch so I try not to badmouth them too much :slight_smile:

I just don’t think the financing behind Democrats and the financing behind Republicans is really any different. It’s both big money people trying to influence politicians that they believe will help them out in the long run. Corruption is rampant for both sides and is the main reason I can’t stand D’s or R’s.

I have no idea where to even start when it comes to getting the money out of the system. The people who may be able to do it are the very people who are benefiting from it so much and won’t even touch it.

It’s profitable for all parties involved on the left and right and those who donate so it will probably never be fixed.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

Soros also, quite literally wrote the book on outsourcing to foreign lands.

But all the people he bankrolls complain about it…

lol

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

lol
[/quote]

Powerful people don’t need to make sense. Soros, Al Gore, Koch Brothers, etc. Say one thing, do another. All that matters is keeping up the guise that you are someone fighting for what the team wants. As long as you can convince some people that you have a good heart you can make big bucks with your money and using politicians.

Are they related to the industries they are impugning?

It could be strategery. Most left wing activists already hate them, so why not make others look even worse? I’ve already heard a lot of people that really regret having voted for Obama. Pointing out that not only is it still politics as usual, but that their party is actually doubling down on a whole lot of shit won’t help.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

It could be strategery. Most left wing activists already hate them, so why not make others look even worse? I’ve already heard a lot of people that really regret having voted for Obama. Pointing out that not only is it still politics as usual, but that their party is actually doubling down on a whole lot of shit won’t help. [/quote]

Koch brothers are anti-government regulation because it costs them money. They act Libertarian, but lap up subsidies and spend massive amounts of money to influence said government. It’s sorta like Gore and Soros. Being against or for certain things based on what they can make money from.

I don’t know what they actually believe though. Probably hoping to influence and elect some politicians to get rid of certain regulations costing them money.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

lol
[/quote]

the only thing I like about Soros is his anti prohibition stance .

[quote]H factor wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

It could be strategery. Most left wing activists already hate them, so why not make others look even worse? I’ve already heard a lot of people that really regret having voted for Obama. Pointing out that not only is it still politics as usual, but that their party is actually doubling down on a whole lot of shit won’t help. [/quote]

Koch brothers are anti-government regulation because it costs them money. They act Libertarian, but lap up subsidies and spend massive amounts of money to influence said government. It’s sorta like Gore and Soros. Being against or for certain things based on what they can make money from.

I don’t know what they actually believe though. Probably hoping to influence and elect some politicians to get rid of certain regulations costing them money. [/quote]

Sure. I just wonder if they aren’t trying to use public sentiment to knock some people out of office by pointing out to their constituents that they are as or more cronie/corrupt than the companies (Koch ind.) they are currently complaining about.

Planting a picture of their politicians in bed with the enemy is a great idea. Especially when they up the anti on sarcastic humor and widely accessible tech. like youtube. Get that video going viral!

It’s not like the real activist types are getting their info from the WSJ or Bloomberg.

They are probably playing both sides of the fence just like powerful lefties do with inequality. They want to “fight” inequality, just don’t take all THEIR money. The Koch brothers want government out of their industries in terms of regulation, but have no problem “using” government to get what they want.

It’s why Al Gore talks big on the environment, but still uses light bulbs. Some things are just profitable to work towards.

[quote]H factor wrote:
They are probably playing both sides of the fence just like powerful lefties do with inequality. They want to “fight” inequality, just don’t take all THEIR money. The Koch brothers want government out of their industries in terms of regulation, but have no problem “using” government to get what they want.

[/quote]

classic definition of Crony

I’d go one step farther . Cock bro.s do not want competing industries to get same subsidies as does their’s and want competing industries to be heavily regulated