Krokodil - New Drug in Russia (NSFW)

When I was younger I found two websites with stuff like that. One was Ogrid and the other was Spanish. But after seeing those pictures of car accidents I kinda lost interest on it…

Just too nasty.

That is absolutely fucking GHASTLY!!!

Here I thought I’d be looking at a link of kids smothered to death in a sandbox. The reality was far, far worse.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
How about we turn this into the “worst thing you’ve seen on the internet” thread

someone sent me this and I still shiver.

kids-in-sandbox.com/
[/quote]

[quote]therajraj wrote:
How about we turn this into the “worst thing you’ve seen on the internet” thread

kids-in-sandbox.com/
[/quote]
haha
I just watched 1.5 sec until the women put something near the tip of the male sexual organ and right then I closed the window.

The video wasn’t that bad at all. My Russian is pretty bad and I was in in Russian immersian for 10 years of my life lol.

Is that kid in sandbox thing where the woman inserts a dildo into the man’s urethra? I heard about that one but never seen it.

What I also don’t get is that the only active ingredient is codeine, which can be extracted very easily in either liquid or powder form. Why not simply snort/inject that and leave out the garbage?

[quote]therajraj wrote:

kids-in-sandbox.com/
[/quote]

You are a horrible person

This isn’t new, I’m certain I saw this video years ago.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
This isn’t new, I’m certain I saw this video years ago.[/quote]

Seconded. Nor would it be news even if it isn’t the exact same video (which I’m pretty sure it is).

Junkies tend to inject lots of things they shouldn’t and thank goodness for it.

Natural selection hasn’t been on its A-game, of late, but these proud junkies are doing their damnedest to ensure it proceeds.

Guys I’m bringing the streets to the bodybuilding massive

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

Seconded. Nor would it be news even if it isn’t the exact same video (which I’m pretty sure it is).

Natural selection hasn’t been on its A-game, of late, but these proud junkies are doing their damnedest to ensure it proceeds. [/quote]

LOL @ you and others having no clue what natural selection actually means.

You do have to wonder how bleak life is in these Russian villages that injecting a drug that will liquefy and decompose your flesh is a preferable option.

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

Natural selection hasn’t been on its A-game, of late, but these proud junkies are doing their damnedest to ensure it proceeds. [/quote]

LOL @ you and others having no clue what natural selection actually means.[/quote]

It’s called humor, genius. Congrats for knowing the definition of an undergrad bio term and calling me out on not meeting the precise terms.

[quote]Bambi wrote:
You do have to wonder how bleak life is in these Russian villages that injecting a drug that will liquefy and decompose your flesh is a preferable option.[/quote]

I don’t know how it’s in Russia, but in the Estonian border with Russia there’s a few towns that are junkie-land…

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

LOL @ you and others having no clue what natural selection actually means.[/quote]

I really hope you don’t think that picture represents natural selection any more than the comment you’re laughing at does

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

It’s called humor, genius. Congrats for knowing the definition of an undergrad bio term and calling me out on not meeting the precise terms. [/quote]

My bad. I just saw this disgusting sentiment present throughout the thread and thought you were being serious.

Moar Canada epic-ness:

I’m really amazed how “clean” that bone and wound look ( aside from the rotting flesh ). I’m also amazed that the skin and tissue literally seem to melt bellow the knee. Amazing.

And I never even heard of this drug, and I’m Russian.

[quote]DeltaOne wrote:
I’m really amazed how “clean” that bone and wound look ( aside from the rotting flesh ). I’m also amazed that the skin and tissue literally seem to melt bellow the knee. Amazing.

[/quote]

Where do you live? I remember a post by you talking about living outside Russia.

[quote]DeltaOne wrote:

[/quote]

Do you live in Russia? I don’t think the drug exists out of Europe

[quote]Edevus wrote:

[quote]DeltaOne wrote:

[/quote]

Where do you live? I remember a post by you talking about living outside Russia. [/quote]

Officially I’m born Russian, but my home and nationality is in the US. I’m at Russia maybe 3 months a year or so to visit relatives and do other stuff. Weirdly enough the only “drug” I’ve heard about last time I was there was a “special” brewing of coffee and black tea that contains about 20 times more caffeine than regular coffee and supposedly works like an amphetamine if taken with alcohol.