T Nation

Krokodil - New Drug in Russia (NSFW)

Some drug kicking about Russia right now. Personally I like to see junkies suffer so this video is right up my street

www.youtube.com/v/EZGkO2xYcEU&hl

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2078355,00.html

Yeah, cause this is what the world needs more of. We should be very happy about this.
Fucking retard.

Could have done without seeing this.

Thanks for posting!

Russia: Hot women, everything else is extremely fucked up.

awesome video, nice post

Details about the dialogue in the video?

"In Soviet Russia, foot amputates you!"

I know you like trolling, Chap, but let's keep T-Nation a bit classier than this. Mmmkay?

Christ.

I just read somethign on this, this morning:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/krokodil-the-drug-that-eats-junkies-2300787.html

In summary, heroine is getting more expensive in Russia due to better efforts at blocking the inflow from Afghanistan et al and especially in poorer areas junkies need a replacement.

You can buy codeine OTC in Russia, then you take it and cook it up with iodine and a bunch of other shit and it is about 10x more powerful than heroine. Its like 50x cheaper than heroine and poisonous. It leads to abscesses and flesh melting off bone.

The detox is also much worse than heroine, on the order of 1 month, so these people get on it, then just end up junky'ing themselves to death within a year.

Zombies are not just imaginary anymore.

10x more powerful than heroin? Where can I get it? Sounds awesome.

No seriously this is horrible.

I think (but googled it and got nothing) that Clint Eastwood once said that if there's anything better than beer and women he didn't want to know about it.

"In Soviet Russia- Dope shoots junkie!".

Damn! Aside from the "holy shit I can't believe the state of medicine there comes down to a garroting saw and Saran wrapping flesh that has sloughed off of the bone" factor, what kind of mindset is required to go basement chemist and create a concoction that you Know will cause your flesh to rot off of your bones?

My Russian is poor, but I wanted to attempt...then I saw what was the video about and closed it.

That kind of things tend to jump to my mind when I'm eating, for some reason. I haven't been able to eat certain desserts since I saw Braindead...

I like that such drug is so lethal and painful. Natural selection and all that.

And just imagine that once upon a time you could buy pharma grade laudanum for cheap.

My, that whole prohibition thing has turned out so well.

And it makes drug use so much more interesting.

Seriously.
Drug war is hardly worth fighting.

So you didn't see the part when they sawed trough her other tib/fib with her jelly like rotting foot flopping around then plopping off into a garbage can?

It doesn't have the same impact as seeing it, but good try!

How about we turn this into the "worst thing you've seen on the internet" thread

someone sent me this and I still shiver.

kids-in-sandbox.com/