Kroc @ UPA Power

I follow his training logs daily, and after seeing what he’s put into it I knew he would get even more out of it.

That’s an insane total.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
1000 pound squats

everyones doing it[/quote]

Not you!

That’s fucking awesome. I’m so happy for him. I’m not gonna lie, I was starting to lose faith over the past year, he’d had a lot of bad meets, a few bad injuries and seemed to mess up his cut a few times, but goddamn, dude fucking killed it yesterday. Absolute ledge.

I love him. Any vids up yet?

Vid up
http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/node/11222

that vid is sick…

I’m waiting for Stronghold and Buckeye girl to jump down my throat, but c’mon. Seriously???

^ Seriously what?

[quote]Rape Weight wrote:
^ Seriously what?[/quote]

Did ya watch the vid?

[quote]Hanley wrote:
Rape Weight wrote:
^ Seriously what?

Did ya watch the vid?[/quote]

Squat looked high to me. Could be the camera angle. Could be I don’t know what I’m talking about.

LOL I’m with Hanley on this one. Did you guys check the log of his cut over at elitefts? Brutal

[quote]DaveyD wrote:
LOL I’m with Hanley on this one. Did you guys check the log of his cut over at elitefts? Brutal[/quote]

That process sounds like a bitch. I have a lot of respect for his dedication and will to win.

[quote]Hanley wrote:
Rape Weight wrote:
^ Seriously what?

Did ya watch the vid?[/quote]

Yeah… I was just not sure what you were implying lol

I can’t tell from the video how his squat depth was, since his hip joint is obscured. Maybe another angle will clarify?

I was just wondering about his bench… seemed like it took him so long to control the weight at different points in the movement.

whats the deal with some feds requiring your whole foot to be on the ground and others not?

[quote]Rape Weight wrote:
Hanley wrote:
Rape Weight wrote:
^ Seriously what?

Did ya watch the vid?

I can’t tell from the video how his squat depth was, since his hip joint is obscured. Maybe another angle will clarify?

I was just wondering about his bench… seemed like it took him so long to control the weight at different points in the movement.[/quote]

Ah c’mon man… his fuckign arse never made it below knee level from that vid. How the crease of his hip could have done it without his arse doing it is beyond me.

His bench was such a marathon. Did his left arm dip on the way up?

WTF I’ve tried to watch that vid about 50 times and I keep getting the internet error message everytime I try to go to plwatch. Anybody have another source?

[quote]bignate wrote:
whats the deal with some feds requiring your whole foot to be on the ground and others not?[/quote]

Tis just the rules!! I don’t see a problem once it’s enforced either way!

[quote]Hanley wrote:
Rape Weight wrote:
Hanley wrote:
Rape Weight wrote:
^ Seriously what?

Did ya watch the vid?

I was just wondering about his bench… seemed like it took him so long to control the weight at different points in the movement.

Ah c’mon man… his fuckign arse never made it below knee level from that vid. How the crease of his hip could have done it without his arse doing it is beyond me.

His bench was such a marathon. Did his left arm dip on the way up?[/quote]

The top of his belt practically dips below his kneecap so I’m pretty sure his hip joint did…

[quote]Hanley wrote:
I’m waiting for Stronghold and Buckeye girl to jump down my throat, but c’mon. Seriously???[/quote]

x2. And squats usually look deeper from the front, in my experience (quads can obscure the hip joint).

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Hanley wrote:
I’m waiting for Stronghold and Buckeye girl to jump down my throat, but c’mon. Seriously???

x2. And squats usually look deeper from the front, in my experience (quads can obscure the hip joint).[/quote]

And he definitely isn’t lacking in the quad department!