Kroc Rows 225x25

[quote]Heliotrope wrote:
A funny thing that I have noticed is that the biggest and strongest guys I have ever worked out with all seem to lift with body English on mass exercises at least sometimes and often all the time.

Go figure.[/quote]

Probably cos they were all on drugs.

Ohhhhh… lets see where the thread goes now!!!

Mwuh hahahahahaha.

I do most of my dumbbell rowing in that fashion and my back is developed just fine.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
I do most of my dumbbell rowing in that fashion and my back is developed just fine. [/quote]

But but you can’t get big if you don’t lift with proper tempo!!! :wink: A little body english is ok in my mind as long as the target muscle(s) are still getting the work.

Kroc is a monster. I remember retards talking about his form on his 175x 33(?) DB row video, and his 30 reps of widegrip pullups. You can talk about his from when you can deadlift anywhere near as much as him.

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
Yeah he’s strong but his form does suck balls.
[/quote]

please tell me this is a joke

Cool video. I love when he slams the dumbbell and the vice grips go flying off.

The guy is strong as hell and whatever he is doing in training is obviously making his meet numbers go up.

why do they call it a kroc row… just cause that shis name… isn’t it a DB row?

im off to do some schultz presses

Horrible form, does anybody not see he is not rowing but throwing his shoulder down to the floor? Why even pick the weight up, he can just duck 25 times. And what kind of idiot drops the weights. All that iron could really hurt somebody when it explodes and goes flying. Last but not least whatsup with the grunting? Is he fucking the weights or lifting them?

From the posts I’ve seen, people need to lift weights.

:smiley:

(in best Guido / Luigi style)
“Sure we all know he’d be, like, really hyooooge if he used lighter weight, strict form and super slow tempo. I’d suggest the pink dumbbells and a full 10sec concentric with full ROM and a 20sec eccentric.”

On the other hand, I could be taking the p*ss. :slight_smile:

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
Horrible form, does anybody not see he is not rowing but throwing his shoulder down to the floor? Why even pick the weight up, he can just duck 25 times. And what kind of idiot drops the weights. All that iron could really hurt somebody when it explodes and goes flying. Last but not least whatsup with the grunting? Is he fucking the weights or lifting them?[/quote]

Would you please post a video of how to do 225x25 with proper form, along with the correct way to set them down and what noises to make? Thank you very much.

[quote]Brant_Drake wrote:
Airtruth wrote:
Horrible form, does anybody not see he is not rowing but throwing his shoulder down to the floor? Why even pick the weight up, he can just duck 25 times. And what kind of idiot drops the weights. All that iron could really hurt somebody when it explodes and goes flying. Last but not least whatsup with the grunting? Is he fucking the weights or lifting them?

Would you please post a video of how to do 225x25 with proper form, along with the correct way to set them down and what noises to make? Thank you very much.[/quote]

I second that request. Please and thank you.

[quote]Petrichor wrote:

:D[/quote]

Awesome video, it gets me every time.

[quote]Brant_Drake wrote:
Airtruth wrote:

Would you please post a video of how to do 225x25 with proper form, along with the correct way to set them down and what noises to make? Thank you very much.[/quote]

Offer to give me a hundred dollars first.

[quote]detazathoth wrote:
Petrichor wrote:

:smiley:

Awesome video, it gets me every time.

[/quote]

the second one is better than the first. Kind of makes you wish america worked out, so you can see that on snl.

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
Horrible form, does anybody not see he is not rowing but throwing his shoulder down to the floor? Why even pick the weight up, he can just duck 25 times. And what kind of idiot drops the weights. All that iron could really hurt somebody when it explodes and goes flying. Last but not least whatsup with the grunting? Is he fucking the weights or lifting them?[/quote]

He’s not doing his version of DB rows for the sake of doing rows, he’s doing it because it helps his deadlift. The man is a beast and is doing what gets him BIGGER MEET NUMBERS. Even if he wasn’t doing it for his deadlift, it’s still an awesome example of strength regardless of form.

[quote]Airtruth wrote:

I’m gonna hope this is a joke, but just in case it isnt … no, no i do not see that. I see his shoulder joint (not the bottom of the delt, but where teh head of the humerus would actually insert, moving AT MOST 8 inches and teh db moving AT LEAST a foot and a half.

So tell me, what EXACTLY is wrong with dropping YOUR weights, that you OWN in a PRIVATE FACILITY, with nobody even close enough to be in the camera frame. And he is lifting the weights. At 225 lbs he could be singing the star spangled banner while he’s doing it for all i care.

I think it’s funny that not one person who has commented on his form has actually been serious, yet the same guys who always freak out about threads like this still feel the need to defend his form anyway. If you can’t tell that Airtruth was joking when he posted that then I feel sorry for you.