Kre-Alkalyn

Wondering if anyone has any experience with this particular form of creatine. The brand that I am interested in trying is Purple K. Any thoughts?

Took it and well IMO over price junk I got a Box full for free a few years back at the olympia when all the new super creatines came out. IM it was worse then creatine not better I went back to regular ole monohydrate fate I used it all and gained back the few lbs and noticed the better w/o’s etc.

Phill

Just ordered some, since CM gives me the runs. It’s praised a lot on other boards.

I’m trying Sci-fit 1500.

I used it befor for a 3 month stretch.

The only thing I noticed from it was that it allowed for more intense training sessions with less fatigue during and after training.

I also found it more convenient to use in capsule form.

Other than that, not much else to report

i use it, i need to fight at a specific weight & use it for the benefits of creatine without the water weight.

I use it exclusively as Creatine Monohydrate (CM) gives me very nasty stomach upset and ruins my digestive system. And CEE, Creakic, and every other form of creatine is complete bullshit.

So I have a choice - harsh digestive side effects on CM, or I used “buffered” CM, aka Kre-Alkalyn, and get decent results in strength.

I’d put it at 80-85% as effective as CM, but if you can do CM, the freakin do it! It’s MUCH cheaper and it’s more effective.

Anyone else have any opinions about purple-k or kre-alk in general?

I used it and still have some. It gave me creatine monohydrate type benefits with about 1 or 2 pounds of water weight added.

[quote]mikger wrote:
I used it befor for a 3 month stretch.

The only thing I noticed from it was that it allowed for more intense training sessions with less fatigue during and after training.

I also found it more convenient to use in capsule form.

Other than that, not much else to report[/quote]

I’d say that is pretty much what it is suppose to do.

I did a search on Kre-Alkalyn. Found those that praise it, and those that condemn it. Always makes me wonder what the source and/or agenda is on some of these ‘research’ projects…

At any rate, I’ve come to realize it is all subjective and relative. I used Creatine Monohyrate for over a year and had an increase in strength and stamina. Therefore, CM does what it was advertised to do…for me.

However,

I switched over to Kre-Alkalyn a few weeks ago and experienced another increase in strength and stamina. Therefore, KA does what it was advertised to do…for me.

I’m not a researcher nor do I have a lab. Therefore I have to go beyond the ads and ‘research’ and see what it does…for me. What works for me might not work for you. Sounds kinda like life :wink:

As a side note, I gave a small sample to a buddy at work and he also experienced an increase during a leg workout. Just food for thought.