Kre-Alkalyn Vs. CEE

Im about to run out of monohydrate but i need to buy something i wont hold water on, as i have to cut for weight divisions… Kre-Alkalyn or CEE?

ive tryed cee i just got muscle pump from it. there wasnt any water weight gain.

You’d be better off saving your money.

[quote]sjfou wrote:
Im about to run out of monohydrate but i need to buy something i wont hold water on, as i have to cut for weight divisions… Kre-Alkalyn or CEE?[/quote]

If you dont want to hold water you dont want any creatine they all cee, kre-crap, good old monohydrate all if they work right will make you hold intramuscular water/ Added hydration. Thats one of the benefits of creatine plain and simple.

save the cash stick with Mono. or nothing if you dont want the added hydration.

Phill

Here’s a Barrticle for info on each: http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=768093

sjfou, I don’t think you’ve gotten the answer you’re looking for. Hope this helps a bit more.

After reading the article that Dave Barr has suggested your read (and you should read!) I suggest you go over to the kre-alkalyn site (http://www.kre-alkalyn.net/) and download the free article they’ve written about creatine - “Creatine - 12 facts everyone should know” which talks about how creatine is made from raw materials and why the monohydrate form is the only form worthwhile.

I’ve tried nearly every other creatine out there too. Citrate, Dicreatine Malate, Anhydrous, Ethyl-Ester, etc.

I personally cannot handle regular creatine monohydrate - micronized or not (though I will admit micronized is better). It very severely upsets my stomach and I get the “sand in a glass” nauseated feeling for about 2 hours after having a serving of regular creatine monohydrate. The only way I’ve been able to get around this is by mixing it in a very thick protein shake (or by using AST’s Muscle XGF which has 3g of creatine monohydrate in it).

My conclusion - creatine monohydrate is the only form that works. The kre-alkalyn site explains why other forms of creatine are bullshit.

That said - Kre-Alkalyn IS creatine monohydrate. When it’s created buffering agents that change the pH of the substance are added to it. That’s all, that’s it. It’s patented so no one else can make CM with a pH higher than 7. Kre-Alkalyn’s creatine monohydrate is made with a creatine at the pH of 12.

You have a choice to make. There is enough info out there on various sites that say every other form of creatine is useless. And no other form of creatine has been able to reproduce the effects that creatine monohydrate can in human peer-reviewed scientific studies. You think CEE has been tested…HA…basically it went like this - some people were sitting around trying to figure out a way to make more money off creatine. Some idiot said “hey, everyone knows creatine works. Well, let’s make a different form of creatine and sell it at double the price.” Now 35 big name companies make a CEE product. Sure it gives you a pump. But I never found it to increase strength at all. And it does taste like battery acid.

In fact, call up these supplement companies and ask them to send you a copy of the study used to show the creatine ethyl-ester works just as good or better than creatine monohydrate when it comes to strength increases. Won’t happen - doesn’t exist anywhere.

If your body can handle using regular creatine monohydrate (like Biotest’s for example) - use it! There’s nothing better when it comes to cost or effectiveness.
If not, get as close as you can by using Kre-Alkalyn.

I train at 5am. So I take 2 Kre-Alkalyn’s pre-workout (which is wake up for me), 2 post-workout and 1 before bedtime. On non-training days I take 2 caps total spaced evenly in a day because I do believe you must take in creatine on a regular basis to keep an elevated level in the body. Costs me $22 a month at this dosage.
No bloating, no stomach upset, no puffy look to the muscles (though the raging energy build up/pump is always there just like regular powdered creatine).

In my opinion it works 90% as well as regular micronized creatine monohydrate powder does for strength increases.

Brand I prefer is Ultimate Nutrition who’ve purchased the license to use the patented formula.
I get it here:

www.bodybuilding.com/store/un/kre.html

It’s $13.89 to give it a try. You’ll know after one bottle whether I’m full of shit or not.

Cheers AllTraps.