Krauss's Martial Arts Training

Alright, well, I suppose I’ll start off with an introduction.
I’m Wyatt (a.k.a. Krauss). I’m 16 years old, 262.2 pounds(yes, I know, I’m way out of shape), approximately 6’3". Give or take a few centimeters. I’ve done martial arts for about three years now, in a martial art called Kajukenbo. I’m currently a green belt.

MY GOALS: I have a few of them, I may or may not develop more later on, or they might change a bit. But, basically, I’d like to, not exactly bulk up, but build some muscle. Now I know building muscle is hard(or impossible, I’m not sure) to do when you’re fat, but that’s why I’m also working out more at my martial arts dojo and dieting. I’ve already lost a bit of weight, looking forward to losing more. Anyways. my goals are
1)Build a bit of muscle. Just a little, for the ladies, you know? Hahahaha.
2)Lose weight trough a combination of weight lifting, dieting, and martial arts.
3)Use the weight loss, muscle gain, and endurance as an advantage in some upcoming martial arts tournaments.

April 29th, 2013: Today I did a workout I found online. I’m sort of relying on you guys to tell me if it’s legit or not(not to seem needy). I only have dumbbells. Different weights, I have two of each weight from 10 pounds to 45.

Exercise Sets Reps
Dumbbell Squat 3 6-12
Dumbbell Bench Press 3 6-12
One Arm Dumbbell Row 3 6-12
Standing Dumbbell Curl 3 6-12
Two Arm Seated Dumbbell Extension 3 6-12
Sit Up 3 10-25

I’ll try to check in every day with my updated weight and progress. I can also post videos if anyone thinks it’d be a good idea.