T Nation

Konstantinovs' Recent Training

Just some updates on my favorite lifter.

Close-grip Bench- 485x3 paused.

Deadlift(who would have guessed)- 837x4 dead stop.

According to the description, he is at 277 right now.

hes looking lean too! that benc h is insane thats a pretty fucking close grip to be doing that weight

this guy is such a beast!

what do you think he could DL now? surely hes a good bit stronger than when he pulled 948 a few years ago.

975?

this guy is such a beast!

what do you think he could DL now? surely hes a good bit stronger than when he pulled 948 a few years ago.

975?

damn, mans strong!

This guy is so awesome. I love the long hold on the last DL rep.

Funny how big his upper body is compared to his lower.

motherfucker is strong

I wonder if he'll ever compete again, or just post training vids...

I think he may not come out until he feels he can make a run at 1000

Knee high socks; the choice of real men.

You know, his layoff makes me think he had some kind of injury or other issue. Does anybody know why it's been so long?

im surprised ive never seen this guy before..

what an animal.. freakin jacked as hell too.

All I've heard is that his goal has been to chase down Bolton for the deadlift record.

.... for a couple of years now.

It took Andy 3 years to add 5 pounds on his best competition deadlift. At that level its not like you can run one Coan deadlift cycle or a smolov cycle and add a bunch of weight on your lifts.

haha thats true vikings..fuck thats gotta be tough man..to stick through all that training..goin through all that training, eating, everything just for 5lbs! wow. gotta have a tough mind and very good discipline to train this hard. but consistency is king

damn right..

he must have seen me wearing high socks.

I've got that same pair (Metal deadlift socks). Though I will say they look a lot better when the guy wearing them is lifting insane amounts of weight.

DAMN! He benches with authority.
All his strength is in the socks though

does anyone no what his competition bench numbers are?

I'm aware of that, I'm just saying that there hasn't been much news from or about Konstantinovs in quite some time. I'm not calling him slow.

Whoa.