T Nation

Konstantinovs Keeps Pushing It

350 kg (771lb)+90kg(198lb) of band tension, no belt.

What a fucking monster.

it took 350k bar weight and 90k band tension to make his grip hurt… a little, a monster!!

Damn Konstantinovs, you scary!

I wonder how many people have ever told him that his hips rise too fast…

shit.

awesome

holy shit. no belt? thats crazy

KK is my hero

what does vascoorez mean(however thats spelled) they always say it in all his videos

[quote]legacyfighter wrote:
I wonder how many people have ever told him that his hips rise too fast…[/quote]

you’re being sarcastic right?

[quote]Amiright wrote:
what does vascoorez mean(however thats spelled) they always say it in all his videos [/quote]

im pretty sure it basically means “speed”

he is a grizzly not a man

[quote]Amiright wrote:
what does vascoorez mean(however thats spelled) they always say it in all his videos [/quote]
Well, a little like stay tight…

It means “with speed”. This is an interview he did somewhere.

[quote]arnoud verschoor wrote:

I wonder how many people have ever told him that his hips rise too fast…[/quote]

you’re being sarcastic right?[/quote]

Well it seems that A LOT of people like to nit pick others form. I’m pretty sure if someone were to not take the weight he is lifting into account, they would say his hips are coming up to soon. It was meant to show how ridiculous it can be when others trash talk other peoples form. I think his deadlift is pretty damn amazing.

Anyone else notice the sound of hydraulics and servos on his pulls? I’m calling cyborg.

I’m sure he wasnt. You’ve seen the amount of unqualified advice given on teh internet. I dont think legacy was offering that as advice, but i’d be willing to bet there is some post, somewhere, with someone dismissing his lifts and saying they’d rather see less weight with good form

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Anyone else notice the sound of hydraulics and servos on his pulls? I’m calling cyborg.[/quote]

My theory is that he is a cold war experiment that escaped , and the Russians were to scared to try and catch him.

[quote]KBCThird wrote:

I’m sure he wasnt. You’ve seen the amount of unqualified advice given on teh internet. I dont think legacy was offering that as advice, but i’d be willing to bet there is some post, somewhere, with someone dismissing his lifts and saying they’d rather see less weight with good form[/quote]

Oh so correct in this video of him setting the World Fucking Record @ 275 …the interweb warriors are saying his form sucks…oh yea, he just pulled 948.