Konstantinov 6 Pull-Ups, BW+100lb

I think he’s about 260lb.

seriously what does a deadlift suit do? I understand the mechanics of a squat suit and bench shirt but I’ll be honest I can’t see a suit helping someone deadlift much more than what they can with just a belt.

sorry about my ignorance if I was way off

[quote]jtg987 wrote:
seriously what does a deadlift suit do? I understand the mechanics of a squat suit and bench shirt but I’ll be honest I can’t see a suit helping someone deadlift much more than what they can with just a belt.

sorry about my ignorance if I was way off[/quote]

It depends. If you wear one real tight and your form is spot on- maybe 100 lbs.

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
110lb dumbbell… how much does he weigh? he looks way over 2bills so that’s beastly strength. I can do that (100+BW for 6) but i’m not even cracking 170 anymore. [/quote]

I believe he is about 260-270 at 6’4

262 in that video, according to my kg-lbs conversion. He was 119kg.

He’s got a vid of him benching 465lbs for 5. That dude is silly strong. Serious question, does he powerlift?

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
He’s got a vid of him benching 465lbs for 5. That dude is silly strong. Serious question, does he powerlift?[/quote]

Ya

So obviously some of you are being sarcastic, but some of you just seem retarded and incapable of using google, so I will just spell it out for you because i am feeling generous. DUDE IS A FREAK! Heaviest deadlift of all time in the 275 lb class, 948 lbs. Yea, 948 at 275, think about it.