Komodo Dragon Meat

Gums is right. I once hired a Komodo to shit on my chest but, upon further inspection the Komodo actually cured me of pneumatic brain stem hyperplasia.

[quote]Charles S. wrote:
Gums is right. I once hired a Komodo to shit on my chest but, upon further inspection the Komodo actually cured me of pneumatic brain stem hyperplasia.[/quote]

Wait. What was the originally expected puporse of the Komodo dump on the chest?

Oh fuck it. NM what the original purpose was. If it cured pneumatic brain stem hyperplasia, I’m going to get on that shit… Or, I mean, get that shit on me.

Should we cycle komodo dragon meat for best results long-term? PCT?

Very funny guys.

Well, for those of you who care about having huge muscles and decide to try this meat listen up - DO NOT EAT THE SKIN!!! It is highly poisonous if swallowed and will, at minimum, cause your lymph nodes to swell and maybe even explode. You will bleed out of all of your orifices. You may have a fatal amount of rectal discharge. I have seen this happen to an overzealous trapeze artist who was looking to gain some size and trust me, it is worse than it sounds. He screamed for at least 8 straight hours. So I reiterate… DO NOT EAT THE SKIN!!!

[quote]Gums18 wrote:
Very funny guys.
[/quote]

WTF? Are you mocking me??

[quote]redgladiator wrote:
Gums18 wrote:
Very funny guys.

WTF? Are you mocking me??

[/quote]

No, it looks like quite clearly you agree with me and I appreciate that.

This thread made my Friday complete.

rawr

Komoda dragon meat is OK but nothing builds muscle like human flesh burgers.

I just made my cat dress up like a Komodo dragon and had it rob a bank. I’m pretty sure it doesn’t know how to not get caught so I’m a little concerned in regard to the legal ramifications.

Thoughts?

I ate the skin and started burping out my butt and farting out my mouth…anyone experience this?

You guys tried spider monkey meat post workout?

[quote]Gums18 wrote:
Very funny guys.

Well, for those of you who care about having huge muscles and decide to try this meat listen up - DO NOT EAT THE SKIN!!! It is highly poisonous if swallowed and will, at minimum, cause your lymph nodes to swell and maybe even explode. You will bleed out of all of your orifices. You may have a fatal amount of rectal discharge. I have seen this happen to an overzealous trapeze artist who was looking to gain some size and trust me, it is worse than it sounds. He screamed for at least 8 straight hours. So I reiterate… DO NOT EAT THE SKIN!!![/quote]

Oh, GREAT!!! NOW you tell me!!!

Asshole.

I’ve worked at a long-term care facility for Komodo Dragons for about 3 months. I’ve personally sponge bathed over 50 of them with a tooth brush.

Guys, the most anabolic meat is from the dominican ricord’s iguana.

http://www.iguanafoundation.org/article.php?articleID=55

[quote]Gums18 wrote:
You guys think this is a joke, but if you’d think for a minute about what Komodo Dragon’s eat, you’d realize that they are probably full of all sorts of unresearched powerful proteins.
[/quote]

UNRESEARCHED PROTEINS? SIGN ME UP!!!

After reading about his weight gain I knew I needed to get out there and research the previously unresearched proteins of the komodo dragon.

After eating my newly researched previously unresearched proteins of the komodo dragon.

Endangered species is fuckin good eats.