Koing, Back Injury Question

hello everyone,

ive been a ghost on the forum for the last month and this is my first post.

i am 17 and i like oly lifting alot. i hurt my back in a weird way about 9 months ago and have been dealing with it since. koing i read that you too injured your back for a while and was wonder how you healed it. one thing i have not done is go to a doctors.

thanks,
kyle

Bro nine months and a back injury its WELLLLLLL Past the time to go see a doc. The back is nothing to fuck with

Hope things come out OK

Phill

[quote]typicalteenager wrote:
hello everyone,

ive been a ghost on the forum for the last month and this is my first post.

i am 17 and i like oly lifting alot. i hurt my back in a weird way about 9 months ago and have been dealing with it since. koing i read that you too injured your back for a while and was wonder how you healed it. one thing i have not done is go to a doctors.

thanks,
kyle[/quote]

ive done a little searching on the forums about lower back injuries and what i think im looking for is advice and confidence for going to the doctor. probably very basic stuff like ‘this drug works’ as may be aparent i dont really trust doctors.

the weird thing is that its been this tiny little injury that barely bothers me, not enough to go to the doc, but i simply cant lift on.

you know i recognize that im really just a typical teenager (i got that nickname from someone i really respect) and that my predicament is probably 90% BS but one thing i am still curious of is how koing healed his back.

-kyle

Personally when it comes to long term niggling injuries I’d rather go see a Physio than a Doc.

If you can find a competent sports physio then that’s half the battle.

You’re not really giving Koing much info to go on in your original post btw. Where does it hurt? When does it hurt?