Known Facts of Life

FACT #1:

Fact 2: I deadlift more than the OP

Fact #C: this thread sucks

LOL.

I totally read Bass’s posts with Bill Murray’s “Stripes” voice in my head.

“THAT’S A FACT, JACK!”

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
Fact #C: this thread sucks[/quote]

Fact #3: ucallthatbass is a dumbass because,
A: he goes from Fact 2: to Fact C: and he puts a # before C. Double dumbass. :wink:

fact 4: the world is run by evil sluts and white knights that look to do nothing but keep the good man down.

[quote]farmerson12 wrote:

A: he goes from Fact 2: to Fact C: and he puts a # before C. Double dumbass. ;)[/quote]

Fact 10^6: bases feelings are hurt :frowning:

[quote]farmerson12 wrote:

A: he goes from Fact 2: to Fact C: and he puts a # before C. Double dumbass. ;)[/quote]

Fact 10^6: bases feelings are hurt :([/quote]

Feel better?

lmao these posts are funny and @ucallthatbass… congrats.

The only known fact here is the OP and I are having a ladder match to determibe the no. 1 contender for the. Heavyweight championship of T-Nation.

fact 5: soccer is more beautiful, more entertaining and tougher than any other sport (including alligator wrestling)

fact 6: American Eagle makes the best jeans for weightlifters.

fact 7: Flacco and Maurice Jones-Drew totally screwed my fantasy team last night.

fact 8: If you arent big and strong you should just wait in the corner of the gym until the big guys say its ok for you to lift.

fact 9: If you ever eat a hamburger that isnt home made you are going to have serious health problems and/or you are a total fat slob.

fact 10: Beginners should start out with deadlifts and skip DB Rows since most trainees cant do DB Rows properly because they are so technical.

fact 11: RougeVampire’s avatar shows his entire torso and proves he’s not fat.

fact 12: holymac is the only person in the history of forever to have ripped out a stop sign and then proceed to T Bar row it, while grunting and banging his 5th grade teacher, in a Planet Fitness to set off the Lunk Alarm.

fact 13: if you eat more than 12oz of greek yogurt in a one week time frame you will do damage to your physique that cannot be repaired without elective surgery.

fact 14: gyms should adopt the “You Must Be This Tall To_____” signs with regards to the weight room… to keep out the manlets.