T Nation

Know What Sucks?

When you lay down at like 5pm to take a quick nap…and wake up 4 hours later and its dark outside and your regular sleep patterns are fucked because you’re not gonna be able to get back to sleep for a good few hours.

[quote]chrismcl wrote:
When you lay down at like 5pm to take a quick nap…and wake up 4 hours later and its dark outside and your regular sleep patterns are fucked because you’re not gonna be able to get back to sleep for a good few hours.[/quote]

ahmen.

That’s why God made Benedryl

DAM IT JUST WHAT I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW.

What also sucks is when you are up way too late or otherwise have no time to sleep, and it seems the alarm goes off as soon as your head hits the pillow.

[quote]doogie wrote:
That’s why God made Benedryl[/quote]

Better yet, xanax.

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
doogie wrote:

Better yet, xanax.[/quote]

What, haven’t you people ever heard of whiskey? Works wonders at all ages;)

[quote]m0dd3r wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
doogie wrote:

Better yet, xanax.

What, haven’t you people ever heard of whiskey? Works wonders at all ages;)[/quote]

Holy crap you guys, what about SEX?! It’s better than any of that crap you’re going on about.

And RRJC, your problem sounds like heaven to someone with 3 young kids. A nap? Wtf is a nap, other than something my kids try to avoid?

DB

You know what sucks? 6 months in a spider-hole!

You know what else sucks? My wife in order to pay the bills while I am in this illegal trial.

[quote]chrismcl wrote:
Know What Sucks?[/quote]

Your mom?

More seriously, I know what you mean. My sleep patterns are so fucked now that I’m working 24 hour shifts. Every time I’m not on a call I’m napping because I never know what my night will bring.

[quote]m0dd3r wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
doogie wrote:

Better yet, xanax.

What, haven’t you people ever heard of whiskey? Works wonders at all ages;)[/quote]

1 shot wisky
1 hit from the bong
3 ZMA

Equals the greatest nights sleep ever

Your posts?

[quote]apayne wrote:
Your posts?[/quote]

Hardy har har! You know apayne, you should be a fuckin comedian.

…fuckin wiseguy.