Know What I Hate?

[quote]TheSicilian wrote:
Third, a gangbanger or gangmember might be wearing their pants around their knees, but not a gangster. You wouldn’t know what a gangster is wearing because most gangsters only let their identity/profession be known, when and where appropriate.
[/quote]

Finally, Al Capone is unearthed on T Nation.

[quote]MikeyKBiatch wrote:
I hate fat people telling me that the V-diet is bad for me. F*CK YOU!!!(sorry had to get that off my chest)[/quote]

You have thomas the tank engine as your avatar. You are the man.

[quote]DanErickson wrote:
#2 How the white race seems to be on a downward spiral. Seriously people, this is for all you white people who think you are black people… yah… you know who you are. Grow the fuck up, its cool to be white. You ain’t no gangster, so stop wearing your pants down to your knees, you fucking goof. Also… its NOT cool to be ghetto… okie…??[/quote]

This was dumb. You have no idea how or where someone grew up. There are plenty of white, and other non-black gangbangers. Also, try telling kids that go to inner city schools that it’s “NOT cool to be ghetto.”

[quote]Molotov_Coktease wrote:
TheSicilian wrote:
Third, a gangbanger or gangmember might be wearing their pants around their knees, but not a gangster. You wouldn’t know what a gangster is wearing because most gangsters only let their identity/profession be known, when and where appropriate.

Finally, Al Capone is unearthed on T Nation.
[/quote]

I admit, it was said tongue in cheek. (still true though) :wink:

[quote]malonetd wrote:
DanErickson wrote:
#2 How the white race seems to be on a downward spiral. Seriously people, this is for all you white people who think you are black people… yah… you know who you are. Grow the fuck up, its cool to be white. You ain’t no gangster, so stop wearing your pants down to your knees, you fucking goof. Also… its NOT cool to be ghetto… okie…??

This was dumb. You have no idea how or where someone grew up. There are plenty of white, and other non-black gangbangers. Also, try telling kids that go to inner city schools that it’s “NOT cool to be ghetto.”[/quote]

Somebody should actually…because in their words… its …‘ignant’

malonetd wrote:
DanErickson wrote:
#2 How the white race seems to be on a downward spiral. Seriously people, this is for all you white people who think you are black people… yah… you know who you are. Grow the fuck up, its cool to be white. You ain’t no gangster, so stop wearing your pants down to your knees, you fucking goof. Also… its NOT cool to be ghetto… okie…??

This was dumb. You have no idea how or where someone grew up. There are plenty of white, and other non-black gangbangers. Also, try telling kids that go to inner city schools that it’s “NOT cool to be ghetto.”

Somebody should actually…because in their words… its …‘ignant’[/quote]

???

[quote]malonetd wrote:
Molotov_Coktease wrote:
malonetd wrote:
DanErickson wrote:

Somebody should actually…because in their words… its …‘ignant’

???[/quote]

Okay I will spell it out for you and use sign language also seeing as you are hearing impaired.

Somebody should tell kids that acting ‘ghetto’ is ridiculous. It makes me nauseous. What exactly is cool about appearing uneducated. I can’t stand anybody who acts this way, black, white or whatever race. You know the kind I’m sure, they come out on Ricki Lake with one retarded hand in the air saying ‘you dont know me …whateva…whateva…’. Oh but I do know them. Unfortunately.

Better?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
I think its safe to say the entire human race is, and has been in a downward spiral.

Its time for you guys to join the misanthrope movement.[/quote]

If you want to be in a misanthropic movement then you aren’t misanthropic enough to be a member.

[quote]etaco wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
I think its safe to say the entire human race is, and has been in a downward spiral.

Its time for you guys to join the misanthrope movement.

If you want to be in a misanthropic movement then you aren’t misanthropic enough to be a member.[/quote]

I wouldn’t join any club that would have me as a member.

Okay I will spell it out for you and use sign language also seeing as you are hearing impaired.

Somebody should tell kids that acting ‘ghetto’ is ridiculous. It makes me nauseous. What exactly is cool about appearing uneducated. I can’t stand anybody who acts this way, black, white or whatever race. You know the kind I’m sure, they come out on Ricki Lake with one retarded hand in the air saying ‘you dont know me …whateva…whateva…’. Oh but I do know them. Unfortunately.

Better?[/quote]

I didn’t know what part of my post you were referring to. Way to jump right to the insults, bitch.

For the record, I was only talking about clothes. Kids are going to dress how other kids dress. It’s always been that way. Apparently that’s too difficult for you to understand. It seems you have been having these comprehension problems in other threads, too.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
Molotov_Coktease wrote:

Better?

I didn’t know what part of my post you were referring to. Way to jump right to the insults, bitch.

For the record, I was only talking about clothes. Kids are going to dress how other kids dress. It’s always been that way. Apparently that’s too difficult for you to understand. It seems you have been having these comprehension problems in other threads, too.[/quote]

I’m not the one with comprehension problems king question mark. Though its good to see you admire my work in other threads. You really should have been able to identify and grasp the fact that ‘ghetto’ extends further than just a style of dress. Although I find it just as appalling as the attitude. But none as appalling as your particular brand of idiocy.

That whole gangbanger things is retarded. Ok for one the peices of thread a person chooses to drape around his body has no reflection on his intelligence, or personality.

While I personaly dont dress like that, and I think it looks retarded, I dont judge another person when they are dressed like that. I might however tell them that I think the clothes they choose to wear makes them " look stupid " in my opinion.

Second of all the words they use to describe the evironment around them, and relate to other people has no bearing on their intelligence, or personality. whether they call me dude, dawg, G-dawg, or guy, if they say something that makes sense or ask a valid question then they are worth my time to talk to.

What I do have a problem with is when they act out the act’s of violence that some of the rap culture seems represent. Or when they its cool to be a drug dealer and things to that effect. It also puts a bad image on kids who REALLY grew up in a bad place, and may have dealt with drugs ALL THEIR LIFE.

malonetd wrote:
Molotov_Coktease wrote:

Better?

For the record, I was only talking about clothes. Kids are going to dress how other kids dress. It’s always been that way. Apparently that’s too difficult for you to understand. It seems you have been having these comprehension problems in other threads, too.

I’m not the one with comprehension problems king question mark. Though its good to see you admire my work in other threads. You really should have been able to identify and grasp the fact that ‘ghetto’ extends further than just a style of dress. Although I find it just as appalling as the attitude. But none as appalling as your particular brand of idiocy.[/quote]

You make no sense at all. How do I have the comprehension problem? You’re the one replying to my post.

Something that bothers me is when people leave their shopping carts next to someone else’s car or leave it randomly in the parking lot.

You just spent an hour walking around and shopping inside a grocery store, you can’t take 30 seconds to walk to the nearest shopping cart corral and put your cart up? And what’s even better, the corrals are in the parking lot!!! You don’t have to walk ALL the way back inside the store to drop it off.

People who do this have a double standard.

[quote]mazevedo wrote:
biglift88 wrote:
Things that piss me off (in no order)

1. People who can’t drive correctly.

2. The idiot who talks at the movies, for practically the whole time.

3. The New York Knicks

4. The people at the front desk at my gym who think Avril Lavigne is pleasant to lift to.

5. MTV, thought it was a music channel??

6. Professional athletes that complain they don’t get paid enough, you’ve got to be kidding…

7. Chain letters

8. Music genres, it seems there is now 50 different types of music from Punk Rock to Adult Contemporary.

9. People who confuse then and than.

10. Anyone who thinks Tupac and Elvis are still alive.

11. People who confuse your and you’re[/quote]

12. People who confuse lose and loose.

13. People who confuse its and it’s.

People who seem to live on these forums just to pick posts apart and look for every little imperfection and mistake.

[quote]TheSicilian wrote:
DanErickson wrote:
What kinds of things piss you off?

Here are some things that piss me off.

Alright, I am done ranting for now.
Cyah

First of all it’s YEAH, not yah.

Second of all white and black are colors to some, and races to others. Neither can be the other, nor try to be. If you are speaking about people trying to look “gangsta, hip hop, or urban”, again those are not colors or races, they are styles, attitudes, trends, or representations of what one “thinks” they are representing in their appearance or actions.

[/quote]

Uhh… yah…I already know real gangsters don’t let their identity be known… You know exactly the type of people I was talking about… so why did you even bother to say that?

[quote]tmoney1 wrote:
Something that bothers me is when people leave their shopping carts next to someone else’s car or leave it randomly in the parking lot.

You just spent an hour walking around and shopping inside a grocery store, you can’t take 30 seconds to walk to the nearest shopping cart corral and put your cart up? And what’s even better, the corrals are in the parking lot!!! You don’t have to walk ALL the way back inside the store to drop it off.

People who do this have a double standard.[/quote]

Some people who do this have small kids that they prefer NOT to be kidnapped and maybe the parking spots next to the cart corral were all taken.

[quote]mazevedo wrote:
The establishment pisses me off.

Can you say antidisestablishmentarianism?

Fuck “the man”.
[/quote]

That word does not mean what you think.

“Being opposed to the belief that there should no longer be an official church of the country.”

So you’re basically FOR the establishment, and against large-scale changes. Sorry for being one of those people that picks apart posts.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

Its time for you guys to join the misanthrope movement.[/quote]

I would, but I joined the apathy movement first, so I just don’t give a shit.