Know What I Hate?

What kinds of things piss you off?

Here are some things that piss me off.

#1 People who use drive thru’s.
Seriously get off your lazy ass for your donut and coffee. The ironic thing is, a lot of the people who talk about global warming are the same knuckleheads that are using drive thru’s. I even heard one idiot teacher one mine claim that smokers cause pollution. She also mentioned in another class that she uses drive thru’s. What an idiot. 5 minutes in a drive thru is probably equal to an entire years worth of cigarette smoke.

#2 How the white race seems to be on a downward spiral. Seriously people, this is for all you white people who think you are black people… yah… you know who you are. Grow the fuck up, its cool to be white. You ain’t no gangster, so stop wearing your pants down to your knees, you fucking goof. Also… its NOT cool to be ghetto… okie…??

#3 People who litter.
Seriously, are you such a piece of shit that you can’t hold onto your waste until you find a proper place to dispose of it? Is it that you grip strength isn’t good enough to hold onto a near weightless empty pop can for 20 minutes?
Hell, you could even stomp on the thing for easier carrying…
Are you such a piece of shit that you wish to make everything else around you as shit as you are?

Alright, I am done ranting for now.
Cyah

I’ve got to say that I pretty much agree with you on all of these.

However, I have a slight feeling that #2 is going to cause a shit storm here at T-Nation.

Fat soccer moms that drive big ass SUVs get on my last nerve.

Well, to address your first issue, I use the drive-thru because I typically have 2 kids in my vehicle, one of whom has a developmental disorder. Hauling them in and out of the car 14 times is a pain in my ass. The drive-thru is easier for me.

What pisses me off is when I see pregnant women smoking.

[quote]ThatGirl77 wrote:
What pisses me off is when I see pregnant women smoking.[/quote]

or mothers smoking in the car with their little kids in the back seat.

I hate fat people telling me that the V-diet is bad for me. F*CK YOU!!!(sorry had to get that off my chest)

What pisses me off varies from day to day.

Sometimes nothing realy bothers me enough to get angry about.

Other days, even the most mundane acts can spur me on to gut wrenching violence.

Kind of odd.

the only thing that bothers me is orthopedic problems.

The establishment pisses me off.

Can you say antidisestablishmentarianism?

Fuck “the man”.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
What pisses me off varies from day to day.

Sometimes nothing realy bothers me enough to get angry about.

Other days, even the most mundane acts can spur me on to gut wrenching violence.

Kind of odd.
[/quote]

Woah you too? Like just now… because you left the other L out of really… I got angry and shot my dog.

[quote]DanErickson wrote:

#1 People who use drive thru’s.
Seriously get off your lazy ass for your donut and coffee. The ironic thing is, a lot of the people who talk about global warming are the same knuckleheads that are using drive thru’s. I even heard one idiot teacher one mine claim that smokers cause pollution. She also mentioned in another class that she uses drive thru’s. What an idiot. 5 minutes in a drive thru is probably equal to an entire years worth of cigarette smoke.

#2 How the white race seems to be on a downward spiral. Seriously people, this is for all you white people who think you are black people… yah… you know who you are. Grow the fuck up, its cool to be white. You ain’t no gangster, so stop wearing your pants down to your knees, you fucking goof. Also… its NOT cool to be ghetto… okie…??

#3 People who litter.
Seriously, are you such a piece of shit that you can’t hold onto your waste until you find a proper place to dispose of it? Is it that you grip strength isn’t good enough to hold onto a near weightless empty pop can for 20 minutes?
Hell, you could even stomp on the thing for easier carrying…
Are you such a piece of shit that you wish to make everything else around you as shit as you are?

Cyah[/quote]

I hate people that complain about stupid shit.

I think the thing that ticks me off the most is inconsiderate people that think they are the only person in the world, and have no regard for others.

I think its safe to say the entire human race is, and has been in a downward spiral.

Its time for you guys to join the misanthrope movement.

Assholes who leave their dishes on the disposal side of the sink. That side’s for washing and I can’t wash when your shit’s in the way!

Things that piss me off (in no order)

1. People who can’t drive correctly.
  2. The idiot who talks at the movies, for practically the whole time.
  3. The New York Knicks
  4. The people at the front desk at my gym who think Avril Lavigne is pleasant to lift to.
  5. MTV, thought it was a music channel??
  6. Professional athletes that complain they don’t get paid enough, you’ve got to be kidding…
  7. Chain letters
  8. Music genres, it seems there is now 50 different types of music from Punk Rock to Adult Contemporary.
  9. People who confuse then and than.
  10. Anyone who thinks Tupac and Elvis are still alive.

[quote]biglift88 wrote:
Things that piss me off (in no order)

1. People who can’t drive correctly.

2. The idiot who talks at the movies, for practically the whole time.

3. The New York Knicks

4. The people at the front desk at my gym who think Avril Lavigne is pleasant to lift to.

5. MTV, thought it was a music channel??

6. Professional athletes that complain they don’t get paid enough, you’ve got to be kidding…

7. Chain letters

8. Music genres, it seems there is now 50 different types of music from Punk Rock to Adult Contemporary.

9. People who confuse then and than.

10. Anyone who thinks Tupac and Elvis are still alive.[/quote]

11. People who confuse your and you’re

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
I think the thing that ticks me off the most is inconsiderate people that think they are the only person in the world, and have no regard for others. [/quote]

What was that Pete? I wasn’t paying attention.

I hate people that post “back to back”. That’s bullshit.

Getting a bad snow season.

Tourists.

People going to the terrain parks to make barricades.

People who are stupid enough to stand on top of jumps like a deer in the headlights.

Fat people complaining about how hard it is to stop eating.

Fat people who are in spandex going to Fast-food places.

People who try to be know it alls.

People using the squat rack for curls.

People who manage to turn barbell curls into a full body workout.

Chain letters.

Ignorant People.

and many more…

[quote]Coldiron wrote:
I hate people that post “back to back”. That’s bullshit.[/quote]

I’m sorry lol

[quote]DanErickson wrote:

Cyah[/quote]

First of all it’s YEAH, not yah.

Second of all white and black are colors to some, and races to others. Neither can be the other, nor try to be. If you are speaking about people trying to look “gangsta, hip hop, or urban”, again those are not colors or races, they are styles, attitudes, trends, or representations of what one “thinks” they are representing in their appearance or actions.

Third, a gangbanger or gangmember might be wearing their pants around their knees, but not a gangster. You wouldn’t know what a gangster is wearing because most gangsters only let their identity/profession be known, when and where appropriate.