T Nation

Know-it-Alls

one of my friends is very smart and a know it all also…hes been working out for probably two years and hes…well…lets say ignorant

his workout consists of push ups, abs, bench, leg press, dips, curl and its been the same since he started. He eats whatever shit he feels like ect…and hes been arguing with me about how your body works better when you haven’t eaten several hours before a workout. Hes made very slow progress and still thinks hes knows what hes doing and thinks if anyone disagrees at all they are totally wrong o.0 his take on gym rules is nice also… do whatever the fuck you feel like

leg press because hes had 3 knee surgeries but I think he should still do squats… hes jogs and stuff all the time

anyone know any idiots like this?

im bored lol.

are you asking a question?

EDIT: I’m not trying to be mean, I really don’t know the reason for the post.

Is your friend getting results that you aren’t getting? Sounds about right.

This thread is brought to you by the guy who claims to be referred to as the “human encyclopedia”.

Sounds like you need a new friend.

"That is good, the hair it is not very good on the head of the yours. But your muscular lumps to which you are compared is very large after the previous image. The fact that, it rises, extending the large number which that is, the necessary true body builder it stops, it does not seem like the person of the girl. I shake and cringing looking at photograph of faking watching at the television, but you look at that it is really fairly raising for image. Your partner makes the scene of the supervisory television exactly, or raises comparatively, your systematic photograph which is flexing should be taken instead of scene-making and fake observation of television set. "

• A wise man

hahah our chinese friend. gotta love him