Know Anything About Efedrin Arsan?

Hey guys, i’m in a bit of a dilemma at the moment… i have been bulking for a year and think it is time for me to cut… I’m currently weighing 208lbs 15% body fat and i’m 5’8" tall.

anyway my dilemma is that my friend has offered me these 50mg tablets called “Efedrin Arsan” and i was wandering if anyone on here knows anything about these pills and if anyone could list the pro’s and con’s of these tablets…

i would also like to know what kind of training and eating regime would be ideally suited for these tablets. my friend also told me to take caffeine and aspirin with them which made them sound like some of the other tablets that are around but not the exact ones i am being offered.

Your comments and help will be greatly appreciated.

MO.

[quote]qwertyuio wrote:
Hey guys, i’m in a bit of a dilemma at the moment… i have been bulking for a year and think it is time for me to cut… I’m currently weighing 208lbs 15% body fat and i’m 5’8" tall.

anyway my dilemma is that my friend has offered me these 50mg tablets called “Efedrin Arsan” and i was wandering if anyone on here knows anything about these pills and if anyone could list the pro’s and con’s of these tablets…

i would also like to know what kind of training and eating regime would be ideally suited for these tablets. my friend also told me to take caffeine and aspirin with them which made them sound like some of the other tablets that are around but not the exact ones i am being offered.

Your comments and help will be greatly appreciated.

MO.[/quote]

first off, i’m gonna rip on ya a bit…don’t base your training and diet around thes pills, or really any pills for that matter. training and diet must be in order for anything to give the desired result, not the other way around…

that being said, the tabs you’ve got are 50mg of ephedrine HCL. normally, people take 50-75 mg/day in divided doses.

a search on ephedrine should help ya out, or check out the Steroid Newbie Thread: http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=354419

if i were you i’d listen to their advice its the best ur gonna get…

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
first off, i’m gonna rip on ya a bit…don’t base your training and diet around thes pills, or really any pills for that matter. training and diet must be in order for anything to give the desired result, not the other way around…

that being said, the tabs you’ve got are 50mg of ephedrine HCL. normally, people take 50-75 mg/day in divided doses.

a search on ephedrine should help ya out, or check out the Steroid Newbie Thread: http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=354419[/quote]

Thank you for your comments they are greatly appreciated but i must say my eating and training are in order for what i have been doing, the reason i asked what type of training

i should do and the type of diet i should be on while taking these pills is purely for the fact that i am going to be going into a cutting phase with these pills and it’ll be my first cutting phase with pills added to the equation.

When i’m taking these pills how much would i consume for the pills to work properly. would it be the regular ammount i would consume for regular cutting or do i increase or decrease? that is my main cause for misunderstanding how to go about this…

if anyone could help me with this i would be forever indebted to you and cycobushmaster thnx for taking the time to help man.

ECA is typically taken at 20-25 mg of ephedrine, 200 mg of caffine and 80 mg ASA. Once to twice a day.

Do not exceed this dosage and your body may adapt better if you start off with less than the full dosage.

This is also a product that you should not take for a prolonged period of time without as many off days.
See Ya

[quote]qwertyuio wrote:
cycobushmaster wrote:

a search on ephedrine should help ya out, or check out the Steroid Newbie Thread: http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=354419

Thank you for your comments they are greatly appreciated but i must say my eating and training are in order for what i have been doing, the reason i asked what type of training

i should do and the type of diet i should be on while taking these pills is purely for the fact that i am going to be going into a cutting phase with these pills and it’ll be my first cutting phase with pills added to the equation.

When i’m taking these pills how much would i consume for the pills to work properly. would it be the regular ammount i would consume for regular cutting or do i increase or decrease? that is my main cause for misunderstanding how to go about this…

if anyone could help me with this i would be forever indebted to you and cycobushmaster thnx for taking the time to help man.

[/quote]

cool-maybe i misinterpreted what ya meant. just cut the way you normally would, and add in 20-25mg ephedrine (and 200-250mg caffeine) 2-3 times a day.

ephedrine’s pretty strong, though so you might not be able to slep much the first few days.

you should see results pretty quick.

one note: some people can’t handle the side effects (being wired, heart rate, etc), so be prepared for the possibilty of that…

I’m no expert, but I have used an ECA in the past.

I found that I was really amped up all the time when using ECA, and it made for some killer workouts. I had to take it in the AM only to get any sleep at all at night.