Knockout Game, Urban MYTH!

Let’s Cut the Mustard…I KNEW something was fishy and ridiculously
overblown about this…few incidents, few copycats, ‘Fuck’s News’
broadcasting this so called “epidemic” that’s “sweeping the Country”
practically 24/7, and it’s all BULLSHIT, Horse Doo Doo, Pee Pee CACA!

The knockout game is real.

USA it is done by mostly black kids and is called the knockout game.

In the UK it is called happy slapping and is done by white kids in tracksuits.

In eastern Europe it is done though there is not an official term for it, but it happens.

The only myth is that it is one race doing it, when in reality it is one class that is doing it. Working poor kids do a lot of depraved shit in the quest to escape their shitty grey lives. You never hear of millionaires roaming around playing the knockout game.

Kareem ranted: “The knockout game is real.”

I never said it wasn’t real.

“USA it is done by mostly black kids and is called the knockout game.”

A Rose by any other name…

“In the UK it is called happy slapping and is done by white kids in tracksuits”.

Well good for them, I don’t care much about what’s happens over there and
what they’re wearing.

“In eastern Europe it is done though there is not an official term for it, but it happens.”

I never said it wasn’t real…I said that before…Are you even reading what I said
and reading the link or you leapfrogging into judgment with scales over your eyes?

“The only myth is that it is one race doing it, when in reality it is one class that is doing it. Working poor kids do a lot of depraved shit in the quest to escape their shitty grey lives. You never hear of millionaires roaming around playing the knockout game.”

So Tyrone and Jose’ and more likely to bust a cap in your ass than Muffy or Hawthorne.
Shocker.

[quote]Kareem Said wrote:
You never hear of millionaires roaming around playing the knockout game.[/quote]

Well, the millionaires play a variation of the game: they hire uneducated working-class kids from poor neighborhoods, dress them in uniforms, equip them with automatic weapons and grenade launchers, and call the game “war”.

But it’s essentially the same game.

True that…and when they come home the millionaire ‘‘game’’ continues when
Veteran’s charity groups hire deep voiced Country stars like Trace
Adkins asking you to help these Vets back from these wars to help
these battle scarred people using a Country song in the background
and emotional tearful pleas to bypass your critical thinking and get you to donate.

It’s heartbreaking really, because I’ve seen this cycle of
War then charity commercials years later, War then charity commercials years later,
War then charity commercials years later…I’ve seen it on TV since the Vietnam era
and it’s a nauseating cycle that these Banker’s Wars go on and never end.

hmmm…suddenly all the traditional liberal, pro democrat, pro african american so called “news” organizations are stating that this knockout game is a myth and a small number of black attackers somehow fooled all them. these big time “news” organizations which are now beginning to delete the stories somehow fell for what must be a conspiracy to paint young blacks as being angry and striking out at helpless jews, white women, and school teachers minding their own business.

hmmm…these are the same “news” organizations that omitted facts they had about the affordable care act back before last novembers election.

when all the conservatives were “yelling” at the top of their voices about why the affordable care act wouldn’t work …these are the same “news” organizations that attacked them and painted them as not knowing their hole from a butt in the ground. hmmm… i remember some being told that they were racist because they didn’t want obama to succeed with his healthcare legacy.

hmmm…these are the same “news” organizations that omitted facts about the irs targeting conservative groups, especially tea party organizations and preventing many from obtaining tax free exempt status.

hmmm…these are the same “news” organizations that omitted real average hourly earnings dropped in October
… the number of poor people in America climbed 712,000 in 2011.
… food stamp enrollment exploded by more than 420,000 in August.
… the number of new jobless claims shot up to 439,000 last week before election, up 78,000 from the week before
… that the annual inflation rate climbed to 2.2%
… coal plants are closing
… small banks are shutting down

… something fuckin stinks and is being omitted on a national level from the liberal, pro democrat, pro african american “news organizations.”

don’t believe everything you hear is what i must believe because that’s what they told me.

pay no attention to youtube knockout game videos it’s all fake.

i just knew it was when i saw how many there were.

lol

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

You never hear of millionaires roaming around playing the knockout game.[/quote]

Well, the millionaires play a variation of the game: they hire uneducated working-class kids from poor neighborhoods, dress them in uniforms, equip them with automatic weapons and grenade launchers, and call the game “war”.

But it’s essentially the same game. [/quote]
I believe the majority of the US military comes from the middle class. I also believe that blacks are actually underrepresented. It’s a myth that US soldiers are from impoverished backgrounds. Just look at the reserves and national guard: those are college students, business owners, doctors, lawyers, cops, teachers, plumbers, insurance agents, chefs, EMTs, nurses, philosopher, drummer…and that’s only some of the various jobs held by people I served with.

Well now, we’re just surrounded by ‘myths’ we aren’t we…Hey
‘‘conservativedog’’ I’m gonna choose believing Jersey City Police over YOU.
Hows That?

Stop watching ‘Fuck’s News’ so much, the network that will CONSISTENTLY
plaster an illegal immigrant’s Face on the Screen when charged with a serious
crime…If they want to SAVE LIVES and DROP THE BODY COUNT, ‘Fuck’s News’ should
stop pharmaceutical companies from advertising there, whose pills kill tens of thousands
every year and is one of the top ten leading causes of death in the U.S.
BUT NO, they don’t care about that…they will myopically focus on
ONE DEATH caused by an Illegal by a rape, murder or driving drunk,
sometimes harping on that same fuckin’ story for days.

There are much bigger issues for saving LIVES…SAVING LIVES…Did I
say ‘‘SAVING LIVES’’?? I think I did…get your priorities in order
about what the real threats are in the world you dense fuck.

So far there there have been ZERO specific ‘‘Knockout Game’’ victims
in Chicago recently, it’s not an ‘‘epidemic’’ here at all…Shootings,
etc. yes of course, it’s fucking Chicago, but ‘‘Knockout Games’’,
everywhere, Nah…I can kindly assist you in prying that head out of your fat
ass then read ‘‘The Better Angels Of Our Nature’’ and realize we
are in the most domestically peaceful era in all of World
History…but it’s gonna cost you, depending on big and dense your
head is and tools I may need to use.

conservativedog,

It’s not that doesn’t exist, but rather that most of the reports made used previous examples that came from like 3-4 years ago.

So, the myth is that it’s on the rise. It’s not. It just happened to actually get picked up on by a couple of news stations, which then connected the dots and said “oh, this is some “game” called the knock-out game!”

And then it just went off from there.

Hey ‘magik’ forget about it…If he didn’t understand it the first time, he’s not gonna get
this time.

[quote]Karado wrote:
Well now, we’re just surrounded by ‘myths’ we aren’t we…Hey
‘‘conservativedog’’ I’m gonna choose believing Jersey City Police over YOU.
Hows That?

Stop watching ‘Fuck’s News’ so much, the network that will CONSISTENTLY
plaster an illegal immigrant’s Face on the Screen when charged with a serious
crime…If they want to SAVE LIVES and DROP THE BODY COUNT, ‘Fuck’s News’ should
stop pharmaceutical companies from advertising there, whose pills kill tens of thousands
every year and is one of the top ten leading causes of death in the U.S.
BUT NO, they don’t care about that…they will myopically focus on
ONE DEATH caused by an Illegal by a rape, murder or driving drunk,
sometimes harping on that same fuckin’ story for days.

There are much bigger issues for saving LIVES…SAVING LIVES…Did I
say ‘‘SAVING LIVES’’?? I think I did…get your priorities in order
about what the real threats are in the world you dense fuck.

So far there there have been ZERO specific ‘‘Knockout Game’’ victims
in Chicago recently, it’s not an ‘‘epidemic’’ here at all…Shootings,
etc. yes of course, it’s fucking Chicago, but ‘‘Knockout Games’’,
everywhere, Nah…I can kindly assist you in prying that head out of your fat
ass then read ‘‘The Better Angels Of Our Nature’’ and realize we
are in the most domestically peaceful era in all of World
History…but it’s gonna cost you, depending on big and dense your
head is and tools I may need to use.

[/quote]

… i think it’s time to double your medication again. lol

have any clue how police department heads are promoted?

the mayor picks his police chief. the mayor tells the police chief wtf to do or the police chief interviews for another job on the the other side of the country.

what party does the jersey city mayor belong to? yeah your party.

you think the police chief of daytona or any other florida city reports every time someone is attacked by a shark?

…or do you think the mayor would have a new police chief if they didn’t do whatever they could to keep it out of the news?

Most incidents are never reported, because first most people who do it are like 17 and don’t have the ability to knock people out and secondly most people do not video it, so they are not really known about. And when they are reported the don’t get reported as knockout game assaults, just assault.

However as usual the media is making a huge deal out of something relatively minor when 20 thousand people across the globe are starving everyday and there are numerous wars going on right now in our names that are killing a whole gang of people.

I am curious as to how people think we should deal with crime in a modern society. I used to be the put them down like dogs guy but having relatives involved with crime and knowing their upbringing I really do see the perpetrator as a victim of society to a degree, swell as having a lot of empathy for the victims of their crimes.

I have a relative who is always in prison for dealing drugs, robberies, assault and a bunch of bad things. But knowing his upbringing, which consisted of neglect, not eating for days, physical abuse, seeing his mother beaten and raped by men, that kids whole outlook on life is just completely skewed. People who live in relatively nice households sometimes overlook the fact that the majority of the prison population suffered severe abuse or early trauma, which changing their chemical balance in the brain and sets them off on a completely different road in life.

If we really want to stop crime, we can’t just focus on severe punishment for people who have already committed the crime. You have to deal with the conditions kids live in in the poorest areas and attack this problem from the root, not just trim the overgrown branches in a last ditch attempt to sort the problem out.

And often you can’t just reprimand the neglectful parents raising these kids, because their parents had the same upbringing so they too are victims of the previous family generation.

Disclaimer in advance: Yes some people who suffered abuse overcame it and are good law abiding citizens. No I am not dismissing the victim, no I don’t support the knockout game.

[quote]zecarlo wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

But it’s essentially the same game. [/quote]
I believe the majority of the US military comes from the middle class. I also believe that blacks are actually underrepresented. It’s a myth that US soldiers are from impoverished backgrounds. Just look at the reserves and national guard: those are college students, business owners, doctors, lawyers, cops, teachers, plumbers, insurance agents, chefs, EMTs, nurses, philosopher, drummer…and that’s only some of the various jobs held by people I served with. [/quote]

The majority of US military recruits historically came from the middle class. What you wrote was true up until the eighties, or even the nineties, but since then the demographics has changed. It may be due to how the middle class is disappearing, or other societal factors, but the percentage of recruits from families near the poverty line has been increasing.

Joining the military can offer people educational and career opportunities they otherwise may not have had, had they remained in particular environments. There are rural and urban areas of the US where the number of people going for higher education is statistically low and the availability of technical jobs is nil.

While there has been that shift, something that hasn’t changed is the military still recruits graduates with higher than average test scores.

…i guess F__Ks News fooled these people into believing the knockout myth too, because they held a news conference about violence in their neighborhood condemning the knockout game. lol

but an elderly woman was “knocked out” and as she was being attacked, the already-planned rally against the sick game was wrapping up in the same neighborhood. lol these knockout game myths are hilarious.

story says:

The “knockout game” has already claimed lives in Syracuse, St. Louis and New Jersey. Several injuries have been reported in Crown Heights. One of the New York victims said he believes he was targeted because he’s an Orthodox Jew.

Manhattan chef Diego Moya was an apparent victim of the “Knockout” game while visiting his family in Philadelphia for Thanksgiving. The chef, who works at Casa Mono, suffered a broken jaw and nose during the attack.

RELATED: WOMAN, 72, PUNCHED IN ANOTHER POSSIBLE “KNOCKOUT”

we all know this is fake don’t we? it’s just fox news trying to whip up controversy so don’t fall for this myth.

… evidently it wasn’t a myth. the liberal tv and newspapers just don’t think it’s good for us know.

kinda like they didn’t think it was good for us to know all the irs/affordable act horse manure before obama won the november election.

Crown Heights Councilwoman Cumbo stated:

“Many African American/Caribbean residents expressed a genuine concern that as the Jewish community continues to grow, they would be pushed out by their Jewish landlords or by Jewish families looking to purchase homes,” Cumbo wrote in the 1,200-word letter, which was emailed to supporters and posted on her Facebook page.

She added that these sentiments among black Crown Heights residents "offer possible insight as to how young African American/Caribbean teens could conceivably commit a ‘hate crime’ against a community that they know very little about.

But Rabbi Chanina Sperlin, a longtime Crown Heights community leader who stood alongside Cumbo at a press conference condemning the knockout attacks last month, said Cumbo’s letter completely missed the mark.

New York State Assemblyman Dov Hikind also weighed in, writing in a letter to Cumbo on his blog that he was “dismayed” by the councilwoman-elect’s letter.

“Expressing, as you have, a sympathy for those who hold the success of the Jewish community in contempt - as a success ‘not their own’ - almost rings as an apology for those who are committing violent crimes as a response to their resentment,” Hikind wrote Wednesday.

As of last week, the NYPD’s Hate Crimes Task Force was investigating at least seven attacks in Crown Heights, Midwood and Borough Park as possible anti-Semitic bias crimes, while police try to determine whether the attacks are connected to the violent street game in which teens attempt to knock unsuspecting victims unconscious with a single punch. The attacks include a 19-year-old Hasidic man who was punched in the face on Kingston Avenue near Crown Street by a group of eight teens on Nov. 10 and a 78-year-old woman who was hit over the head in Midwood on Nov 9.

Councilwoman Cumbo also stated… “if these attacks are driven by hate crimes, we have to understand where that hate is coming from, we just have to understand it.”

While we’re at it let’s also try to understand Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy and Crystal Mangum.

…the liberal tv and newspapers also don’t think it’s good for us know the following or it would have been headlined 24/7 :

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/duke-rape-accuser-got-160-tv-news-stories-accusation-3-murder

…anyway can’t we all just get along and not knock me out

Violent crime has dropped dramatically in the last 20 years in the U.S.