Knocked Down

About three in the afternoon on a Wednesday, so far for what seemed to be a fairly normal day. I had just had been dismissed from school and at my bus stop was one of my friends who lives close by. He had informed that his ex-girlfriend has planned for two men to attack him at his house in an hour. What a great idea to catch some great fighting with my new video camera, (I only got the first knock out). Yes, I was going to run in for the kill if my friend started to lose, but this kid was crazy.

21 and 30 year old attack a 19 year old.

WTF?

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:
WTF?[/quote]

My friend knocked both attackers out in two hits. Great fight.

You calling me a bitch lol

wtf

derp

[quote]Riddle Ready wrote:

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:
WTF?[/quote]

My friend knocked both attackers out in two hits. Great fight. [/quote]

Yeah, he went to a place where he knew two hostile men were waiting for him. I guess that makes him a REAL MAN.

… Or an idiot who punched two kids who obviously have no proper fight training.

cool

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:

[quote]Riddle Ready wrote:

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:
WTF?[/quote]

My friend knocked both attackers out in two hits. Great fight. [/quote]

Yeah, he went to a place where he knew two hostile men were waiting for him. I guess that makes him a REAL MAN.

… Or an idiot who punched two kids who obviously have no proper fight training.
[/quote]

Pretty sure those are not kids.

This thread sucks

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
This thread sucks[/quote]

Truth

Two idiots get punched out by another idiot? Yeah… NEVER seen this before. Gonna bookmark this thread and use it to teach street fighting techniques.

OP, could you keep your free hand off your dick next time you record something like this, so you can keep the camera still?

This has to be the worst piece of amateur cinematography I have ever seen. There was no fight, just some camera footage of an over excited tween jerking it over two morons. I am actually interested in the thought process that made you think this was worth posting, first to Youtube, then to this place. Do you actually believe there is a market for low grade ‘street fight aftermath’ footage?

Why post garbage in the combat forum?

Ah, I see, it is a form of “combat”.

Excuse me while I upload my youtube collection of tennager couples fighting over relationship shit.

[quote]LondonBoxer123 wrote:
OP, could you keep your free hand off your dick next time you record something like this, so you can keep the camera still?

This has to be the worst piece of amateur cinematography I have ever seen. There was no fight, just some camera footage of an over excited tween jerking it over two morons. I am actually interested in the thought process that made you think this was worth posting, first to Youtube, then to this place. Do you actually believe there is a market for low grade ‘street fight aftermath’ footage? [/quote]
There’s a sticky with a youtube video of a 2v1 fight where the 2 beat the 1 guy up. How is this different? It isn’t. It just doesn’t fit in with your guys’ masturbatory view of self defense.

In that thread, the guy is a big MMA fighter versus two much smaller average joes.

Here, we have 3 retards being filmed by Michael J. Fox.

[quote]legendaryblaze wrote:

Here, we have 3 retards being filmed by Michael J. Fox.[/quote]

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAHH

First of all - it appears to be fake
Second - the only thing that doesn’t suck about this thread is baretta’s avatar

I’m sure she wouldn’t mind some sucking herself.

[quote]Grimlorn wrote:

[quote]LondonBoxer123 wrote:

This has to be the worst piece of amateur cinematography I have ever seen. There was no fight, just some camera footage of an over excited tween jerking it over two morons. I am actually interested in the thought process that made you think this was worth posting, first to Youtube, then to this place. Do you actually believe there is a market for low grade ‘street fight aftermath’ footage? [/quote]
There’s a sticky with a youtube video of a 2v1 fight where the 2 beat the 1 guy up. How is this different? It isn’t. It just doesn’t fit in with your guys’ masturbatory view of self defense.[/quote]

In all 25 cumulative seconds of those two videos, could you point me to the actual point where there is any fighting going on? This guy who was ‘mad ready bro to whoop some ass if mah boy was getting beat on yo’, was a long fucking way from the fighting that was about to go down in the second clip, missed recording the crucial stage of the contest where any fighting was actually done (presumably because he was so mad ready to fuck shit up) and then posts footage of him jibbering about uncontrollably over two guys who’ve got smashed.

At no point in the post I made, did I comment on the effectiveness of his friends fighting skillz. I even avoided commenting on the REALLY FUCKING RETARDED POINT that his mate went voluntarily to a place where he knew he would be outnumbered, and where he was expecting trouble, and that HE DID SO UNARMED. I Told the OP he was retarded, and should record better footage of fights in future. Both points I stand by, neither of which you refuted. Read what I say, not what you want me to have said.