T Nation

Knock Out the Next White Person Who Walks By


#1

A 31-year-old African American who allegedly said he wanted to attack the next white person who walked by could be charged with hate crimes after punching three people in an apparent racially motivated attack.

One of his victims, 62-year-old Jeffrey Babbitt, has been left brain damaged after being punched to the ground in New York's Union Square on Wednesday afternoon, in a senseless attack that shocked onlookers.

Witnesses were shocked at the unexpected violence in Union Square on Wednesday afternoon, as Lashawn Marten punched Mr Babbitt and two other men after allegedly making racist comments

He said "the next white person who walks by I'm going to f***",' one woman said. 'His fist went in and the man's head bobbed and he hit the ground and you could hear his skull hitting the ground.'

The victim, Mr Babbitt, the sole carer of his 92-year-old mother Hedda, has been in a coma since being knocked to the ground, and is believed to be brain dead, according to CBS New York.

'The prognosis is not good and it does appear that the victim will likely die,' Manhattan Assistant District Attorney John Temple said at Martenâ??s arraignment on Thursday.

Mrs Babbitt, who the retired train conductor shared a Brooklyn apartment with, has been at his hospital's bedside since Wednesday.


#2

Fucking hell, that’s grim.


#3

Al or Jessie should be along any moment.


#4

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.


#5

Ban assault weapons!.. Oh wait… It’s open season on blacks!.. No… Nothing to see here, just a racist black dude knocking the life out of someone with his fists. Pretty sad.


#6

What the fuck dude. That is just outrageous, the poor dude can’t even look after his Mother…


#7

And of course I am sure he didn’t pick the first white person just the first white person who happened to be old and would never be able to really put up a fight.

This needs to stop no matter what race is perpetrating the acts. You don’t go and hit random people for no reason and especially not the elderly. I really wish someone near this would have curb stomped his punk ass.


#8

[quote]Bauber wrote:
This needs to stop no matter what race is perpetrating the acts. You don’t go and hit random people for no reason and especially not the elderly. [/quote]

I think everyone normal, of all races, agrees with this.

It’s just, sitting a bit on the outside of the white-black thing (for those that do not know, I’m a born-on the reservation Apache, although my biological father was white of unknown origin), I’ve noticed a feeling or meme among a distinct sub-set of the black community that is SO angry and SO aggreived at the white population that they think it is OK to steak, attack, whatever white people.

The Trayvon Martin thing brought it out to the surface, really. I mean it was a horrible situation, but, in perspective was hardly news. There are multiple black-on-white attacks every fricking day, most of which are not situations where reasonable minds can differ. But Martin ---- which was fuzzy as heck — was big news. It reeks of a cruel double standard.

I’ve seen this sullen type on the Reservation, and they are prone to violence, too. And they do shitty thing like spit in non-Apache’s food, accuse me of “acting white” and all the other stuff losers do.

So I will be the first to say, blacks are not unique.

That said, I do think that, as a group, a dispropotionatelu large subset of blacks are dispropotionately angry and feel justified about this behavior, such that the fringe folks like this guy boil to the surface with regularlity.

So, what’s the solution? What can I do? What can you do?

I go out of my way to confront sullen and shitty Apache.

I go out of my way to employ Apache, but I make them work like fucking dogs – no make work stuff.

I studioulsy reject all government programs and reject those who accept handouts, unless they are missing legs or something.

I insist on clean dress and respectability. Sorry, Prof. X, no thug life clothing. It’s for losers, your protestations and the occasional rare rapper and sports star notwithstanding.

I encouraged people to join the military, although not so much anymore.

I encourage a strong religious faith, and am not too particular which one. Just one of the “normal” ones — my personal bias.


#9

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:
A 31-year-old African American who allegedly said he wanted to attack the next white person who walked by could be charged with hate crimes after punching three people in an apparent racially motivated attack.

One of his victims, 62-year-old Jeffrey Babbitt, has been left brain damaged after being punched to the ground in New York’s Union Square on Wednesday afternoon, in a senseless attack that shocked onlookers.

Witnesses were shocked at the unexpected violence in Union Square on Wednesday afternoon, as Lashawn Marten punched Mr Babbitt and two other men after allegedly making racist comments

He said “the next white person who walks by I’m going to f***”,’ one woman said. ‘His fist went in and the man’s head bobbed and he hit the ground and you could hear his skull hitting the ground.’

The victim, Mr Babbitt, the sole carer of his 92-year-old mother Hedda, has been in a coma since being knocked to the ground, and is believed to be brain dead, according to CBS New York.

‘The prognosis is not good and it does appear that the victim will likely die,’ Manhattan Assistant District Attorney John Temple said at Martenâ??s arraignment on Thursday.

Mrs Babbitt, who the retired train conductor shared a Brooklyn apartment with, has been at his hospital’s bedside since Wednesday.

[/quote]

He should be publicly squirted with lighter fluid and set to with a match.


#10

I think you could have stopped at “you don’t go hitting random people” regardless, heh.

I’m giving up on looking at the news, its really sad. Good news though!! Locally near my parent’s home there is a small convenience store. The owner a few nights ago was attacked, had a severe concussion, a few broken fingers, etc. Supposedly two guys robbed him and beat him up. The news covered it and one of the locals said that the community would take care of the situation if the police couldn’t.

The good news? The perps were White! I was relieved. (totally tongue in cheek, but I did like the local woman’s comment, how it should be)


#11

[quote]Quasi-Tech wrote:
I think you could have stopped at “you don’t go hitting random people” regardless, heh.

[/quote]

I am going to have to respectfully disagree. The only way you deal with animals like this regardless of skin color is to treat them with the same courtesy. This being the bigger man bullshit when people are blatantly taking advantage of a system that caters to criminals is disgusting.

Society has no room for people who want to act like this. And we have no more money to just let them sit in jail. I am for getting rid of them permanently.


#12

I think I may have poorly phrased what I meant or your miss-interpretted. What I was stating that regardless of age, someone shouldn’t be randomly hitting people. Yea its really despicable to hit an elderly person like hitting a child (or anyone who can’t defend themselves realistically in a physical altercation) but the amount of douchebaggery is still there even if it was a random attack on a grown man.

As far as being the bigger man, I’m a big proponent of rules much more similar to the Code of Hammurabi than our current system . Ie, an eye for an eye. My only issue with that code was in the case of accidential occurrences, but as far as murder for a murder, etc. I have no issues. So according to that code, in this case, the guy would get the shit beat out of him until he passed into a coma, or died. I’d say that’s fair.


#13

I especially enjoyed the “may have been a hate crime” statement made by the police. No knee jerk reaction when it’s blacks killing white people. How politically correct it is.


#14

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Quasi-Tech wrote:
I think you could have stopped at “you don’t go hitting random people” regardless, heh.

[/quote]

I am going to have to respectfully disagree. The only way you deal with animals like this regardless of skin color is to treat them with the same courtesy. This being the bigger man bullshit when people are blatantly taking advantage of a system that caters to criminals is disgusting.

Society has no room for people who want to act like this. And we have no more money to just let them sit in jail. I am for getting rid of them permanently. [/quote]

THIS^

People need to understand something about human behavior…people rarely change. And it gets even more difficult the older you get.

When you are dealing with scum of the Earth, like the Black guy in this story, he is not going to change no matter what therapy or counseling you offer.

Same thing goes for child molesters, rapists, murderes, it’s all in the brain wiring from birth.

Fuck 'em, just off 'em.

I cannot let someone take me off the map, know what I mean ?


#15

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Quasi-Tech wrote:
I think you could have stopped at “you don’t go hitting random people” regardless, heh.

[/quote]

I am going to have to respectfully disagree. The only way you deal with animals like this regardless of skin color is to treat them with the same courtesy. This being the bigger man bullshit when people are blatantly taking advantage of a system that caters to criminals is disgusting.

Society has no room for people who want to act like this. And we have no more money to just let them sit in jail. I am for getting rid of them permanently. [/quote]

THIS^

People need to understand something about human behavior…people rarely change. And it gets even more difficult the older you get.

When you are dealing with scum of the Earth, like the Black guy in this story, he is not going to change no matter what therapy or counseling you offer.

Same thing goes for child molesters, rapists, murderes, it’s all in the brain wiring from birth.

Fuck 'em, just off 'em.

I cannot let someone take me off the map, know what I mean ?[/quote]

I believe in Second Chances. Guys you know where I stand. Jesus can make a complete change in someone’s life. I have been inside maximum security prisons, and Jesus can change a person.


#16

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

People need to understand something about human behavior…people rarely change. And it gets even more difficult the older you get.

When you are dealing with scum of the Earth, like the Black guy in this story, he is not going to change no matter what therapy or counseling you offer.

Same thing goes for child molesters, rapists, murderes, it’s all in the brain wiring from birth.

Fuck 'em, just off 'em.

[/quote]

If, as you say, they are wired this way from birth, and are, as you say, unlikely ever to be rehabilitated through counseling or therapy, then would you argue for “offing 'em” at birth? It would save time. And money, too!

Or better yet, once the genomic profile performed during the first trimester determined that indeed, the fetus had the genetic predisposition to becoming a child molester, rapist or serial murderer, would you advocate giving the mother the option of ending the pregnancy, and save society hundreds of thousands of dollars and a great deal of grief?


#17

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

People need to understand something about human behavior…people rarely change. And it gets even more difficult the older you get.

When you are dealing with scum of the Earth, like the Black guy in this story, he is not going to change no matter what therapy or counseling you offer.

Same thing goes for child molesters, rapists, murderes, it’s all in the brain wiring from birth.

Fuck 'em, just off 'em.

[/quote]

If, as you say, they are wired this way from birth, and are, as you say, unlikely ever to be rehabilitated through counseling or therapy, then would you argue for “offing 'em” at birth? It would save time. And money, too!

Or better yet, once the genomic profile performed during the first trimester determined that indeed, the fetus had the genetic predisposition to becoming a child molester, rapist or serial murderer, would you advocate giving the mother the option of ending the pregnancy, and save society hundreds of thousands of dollars and a great deal of grief?[/quote]

No I would not off them at birth, I think it would take some time for them to exhibit this behavior.

When they do, they will not change.


#18

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

No I would not off them at birth, I think it would take some time for them to exhibit this behavior.

When they do, they will not change.[/quote]

Aha. But “exhibiting the behavior” can take on many forms.

So, like, when little Johnny tortures, kills, or sexually mutilates an animal (and again, what’s the species cutoff? Puppies? Kittens? Birds? Frogs?), then we put a bullet in the brain pan? Or do we wait until he actually attacks a human? Does his age at the time matter? It shouldn’t, if he was “wired this way from birth.”


#19

Similar case.

Accused of murdering four people since he was let out of prison on July 30.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20130908/NEWS/130908898/1016#nikko-jenkins-has-spent-his-life-in-the-system

Randomly killed a mom of 2 kids, dumped her body a couple of miles north of my house.


#20

The 62-year-old man who was brutally attacked by a black man stating “would punch the first white person he sees” in Union Square last week died Monday.

Police were investigating the incident as a “POSSIBLE” hate crime.