Knee Tracking In

I recently injured my knee which is causing it to catch when under load, especially going downstairs. I know that the knee is supposed to track over the 2nd and 3rd toe but my knee is going inwards way past the big toe which needs to be fixed.

So my question is what is the best way to get it to track correctly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I really want to get back to full health.

What kind of injury? How long ago? Any history in injuries?

Well it just kind of popped when I was carrying someone down stairs just under 2 weeks ago but as its so off track I’m guessing it was an injury just waiting to happen. I have had a whole lot of problems with my knees but nothing where I can say for sure what the actual problem was.

Not helpful enough? Sorry I can’t go into detail but I just don’t know the details of the injuries :confused:

Can you squat and deadlift, or you have pain when you do them? any pain during everyday life?

knee cave do you mean?? work hard on pushing it out. microband around your knees might help. single leg stuff. pistols etc.

I can squat and Deadlift. Been doing Squats with a band round my legs the last couple days which has seemed to help.can’t do single leg Squats though cause I can’t seem to control my knee enough to stop it from caving in so its too painful.

Since you can squat and deadlift, I just think that it is a consiousness thing. Keep doing your squats with a band around your knees, make sure to track it correctly when you walk and it all will be ok.

Ok thanks man. Fingers crossed I’ll be able to keep my knees healthy from now :slight_smile: