Knee Sleeves

Robertson’s tip of the day caught my eye. God knows my knees have been giving me grief lately.

So I paid close attention to his article on knee health, and now I’m curious: who else uses knee sleeves, and what brand do you use? Are you just using the ones available at the local drugstore (knee and elbow sleeves are sold there) or is there a sport-specialty brand you’ve been using?

Get the Rehbands, don’t waste your time with anything else. Jackal’s Gym has good prices, excellent customer service, and insanely fast shipping.
I have the Rehbands and I can’t imagine doing any kind of leg workout and not wearing them. I have heard the Tommy Kono sleeves are good also, but they are really hot.

[quote]sigvarth wrote:
Get the Rehbands, don’t waste your time with anything else. Jackal’s Gym has good prices, excellent customer service, and insanely fast shipping.
I have the Rehbands and I can’t imagine doing any kind of leg workout and not wearing them. I have heard the Tommy Kono sleeves are good also, but they are really hot. [/quote]

I have the Kono ones and they do work rather well. However, you’re correct, they are pretty hot and the sweat ends up soaking my socks (and weightlifting shoes)!
Do the Rehbands come in different thicknesses (are some thicker than others) or are they all standard? I would like to use them for Oly Lifting like I do with the Kono’s, but I was worried they may not be as snug/tight and have that support I get from the Kono’s.

I’ve been using them for a few years. I still haven’t sprung for the Rhebands (one of these days) but I did just picked up a pair at Dick’s for $12 apiece.