Kiyoshi Moody's 2007 Year In Review

No problem bro!!! Everone has there opinion. some people want to read what I have been doing all year some don’t. It’s all good!! Barry Bonds? Nah bro Roger Clemens!!lol Thanks bro for the compliment

Very good writing. Your story was very touching, especially for me because I’ve just been through a major heart surgery when I was a healthy 26 year old. Just lifting weights this week for the first time in a while was a big accomplishment. I love your positive attitute and you are an inspiration.

[quote]LilDaDDyDreW wrote:
Much respect to your body and build but who the hell wants to read all that… I stopped on the third paragraph when you bring up denying steroid use for the millionth time… JESUSSS shut up about it your sounding worse than Barry Bonds out here… Congrats on a great year.[/quote]

I want to read it, along with everyone else who posted on this thread besides you.

Kiyoshi have you ever tried weighted stretches for your back to loosen up some of the fascia tissue?

[quote]LilDaDDyDreW wrote:
Much respect to your body and build but who the hell wants to read all that… I stopped on the third paragraph when you bring up denying steroid use for the millionth time… JESUSSS shut up about it your sounding worse than Barry Bonds out here… Congrats on a great year.[/quote]

I don’t recall him asking you to read this thread. Keep your negativity to yourself. I for one, appreciate the time KM takes out of his busy day to post on this site, and find his experience and insight both helpful and inspirational.

Thank you, Kiyoshi. Happy holidays, and all the best in 08!

[quote]Scott M wrote:
LilDaDDyDreW wrote:
Much respect to your body and build but who the hell wants to read all that… I stopped on the third paragraph when you bring up denying steroid use for the millionth time… JESUSSS shut up about it your sounding worse than Barry Bonds out here… Congrats on a great year.

I want to read it, along with everyone else who posted on this thread besides you.

Kiyoshi have you ever tried weighted stretches for your back to loosen up some of the fascia tissue? [/quote]

I havent, but I will!! The only thing I do to loosen up the fascia is deep tissue massage and nueromusclar massage. Especially targeting the back.

But I will try it hank you bro!!! I will let you know how it turns out!!

[quote]animalmj wrote:
LilDaDDyDreW wrote:
Much respect to your body and build but who the hell wants to read all that… I stopped on the third paragraph when you bring up denying steroid use for the millionth time… JESUSSS shut up about it your sounding worse than Barry Bonds out here… Congrats on a great year.

I don’t recall him asking you to read this thread. Keep your negativity to yourself. I for one, appreciate the time KM takes out of his busy day to post on this site, and find his experience and insight both helpful and inspirational.

Thank you, Kiyoshi. Happy holidays, and all the best in 08!
[/quote]

It’s all good. Everyone is entitled to there opinion. whether negative or positive. Thank you for the back up!!!