Kiyoshi Moody Sponsorship

[quote]kiyoshi moody wrote:

As far as stayin on here, Right now I am fighting my potential sponsor Kemistry they don’t really like you being on furums that they don’t sponsor etc… They told me not to write articles which I did and sent them to TC, but he didnt receive them so before I could resend them I was contacted by Kemistry and asked not to send them. So I am holding them here. They said I could post responses on here. In which I love doing. I am trying to obtain a sponsorship through Biotest which would make this alot easier. Well see what happens. [/quote]

Hear that, Biotest??

C’mon TC.

This site could use more people like Kyoshi posting here regularly.

You know, when the favorite neighborhood bar is overrun by yuppies, it wouldnt hurt to use some of the capital that they generate to hire an awesome new bartender that would cater to the original members while still being able to handle the demands of the beemer crew.

[quote]fightingtiger wrote:
You know, when the favorite neighborhood bar is overrun by yuppies, it wouldnt hurt to use some of the capital that they generate to hire an awesome new bartender that would cater to the original members while still being able to handle the demands of the beemer crew.[/quote]

I remember that post of TC’s, too. Good points you just made.

[quote]fightingtiger wrote:
C’mon TC.

This site could use more people like Kyoshi posting here regularly.

You know, when the favorite neighborhood bar is overrun by yuppies, it wouldnt hurt to use some of the capital that they generate to hire an awesome new bartender that would cater to the original members while still being able to handle the demands of the beemer crew.[/quote]

Hey Guys,

Thanks for starting this thread, Sometimes it dosnt depend on one person whether or not they will sign someone to there team alot of factors are involved whether your vaulable to there company, what you can do for them etc… I’m sure more than one person makes the decision. Time will tell.

With the Team Universe right around the corner i will soon have to make a decision with which route to go. From some reports that I have read I seem to be going in as a favorite to win the overall. But you never know, anybody can be beaten on any given day!!! Gotta be prepared!!! I am in for a WAR !!!

So far as sponsorship we will see what happens. I can tell you guys now what ever company lands me they won’t be sorry!!! I always go above and beyond what people expect of me. So we will see what happens!!!

Thank you very much T-Nation for your support!!

Kiyoshi