T Nation

Kiwis???????

I get the feeling there are quite a few kiwis out there on t-nation, am I right? And if so why is this that kiwis are in abundance on this sites forums? Appreciate your comments

If I were a kiwi, would I know it?

I believe a Kiwi is someone from New Zealand.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
I believe a Kiwi is someone from New Zealand.[/quote]

OK. I’m out, then.

1 Kiwi here! Been reading this site for about 18 months.
Although i live in Australia now. And yes New Zealand is a different country.

D

In reply to the first question, the reason there are plenty of Kiwis here is because we always sift through the Bullshit and find what works quickest in everything we do.

And because some of us are sick of seeing trainers use swiss balls all day and telling people to activate their TVA.

D

[quote]deadly69 wrote:
In reply to the first question, the reason there are plenty of Kiwis here is because we always sift through the Bullshit and find what works quickest in everything we do.

And because some of us are sick of seeing trainers use swiss balls all day and telling people to activate their TVA.

D [/quote]

Sift though the bullshit…nice one bro, you must be a trainer, hey does anyone know how the current Mr NZ is doing, i he competing in any of the IFBB or NABBA comps, placings? looked but cant find…

Yeah bullshit sifters… cos kiwis have got SUCH a reputation for being smart, discerning types.

Add another one here. I don’t think we’re any more prominent on this site than anyone else on a per head of popn. basis Big K. You just notice it more whenever you see a post from one. But keep on spreading the T-word over there in Pommieland; there seems to have been a real explosion of gyms there along with an implosion of knowledge.
D

Not a KIWI, but I live in WGTN.

There are some here, but I’m not what name they use/if the are still active.

cycomiko is one!

[quote]Dazman wrote:
Add another one here. I don’t think we’re any more prominent on this site than anyone else on a per head of popn. basis Big K. You just notice it more whenever you see a post from one. But keep on spreading the T-word over there in Pommieland; there seems to have been a real explosion of gyms there along with an implosion of knowledge.
D[/quote]

I’m all for spreading the word through England… I’d love to meet a real T-man in my gym one day (drinking his PWO beverage before he lifted).

I have to question the implosion of knowledge - we won the world cup (I know that it’s not relevant but it’s a thread about kiwis for heavens sake and that just isn’t getting old… for me anyway!!).

No offense meant there Breakdown. I was mostly talkin about all the fancy pants gyms(Virgin etc) with uneducated staff. Your sport science is right up there with the best however-World Cup, Olympic Cyclists. I’ll probably be over there lookin for work next year!!
D

[quote]Jeff Rage wrote:

cycomiko is one![/quote]

bite me little man

Looks like you can’t go anywhere without running into the bloody All Blacks.

[quote]Dazman wrote:
No offense meant there Breakdown. I was mostly talkin about all the fancy pants gyms(Virgin etc) with uneducated staff. Your sport science is right up there with the best however-World Cup, Olympic Cyclists. I’ll probably be over there lookin for work next year!!
D[/quote]

I totally agree with you! There’s hundreds of these massive commercial gyms each with hundreds of shiny stationary bikes and most of the staff in these places don’t know what a deadlift is!

As far as the wolrd cup thing, I like to mention it as much as possible to get it out of my system. I’m coming to New Zealand for the upcoming Lions tour and if I carry on like this then somebody will slap me silly :slight_smile: