Kinda Embarrassing: Sore After Wiping

Ok I picked up some baby wipes. Never heard of TP with aloe. Where do you get that? What is high quality TP anyway? I am bulking, so I’d like to find some of the good stuff…

And by the way, I like belly dancers too…and since I am the OP, I think I should get 1st dibs. I am the lovemachine, even though I currently have an ass problem…
:slight_smile:

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
lol use water to wash your ass.[/quote]

QFT

Get yourself a Bidet They use them all over the world

http://www.cadetstuff.org/images/iace_1970_bidet.jpg

[quote]lovemachine46147 wrote:
Ok I picked up some baby wipes. Never heard of TP with aloe. Where do you get that? What is high quality TP anyway? I am bulking, so I’d like to find some of the good stuff…

And by the way, I like belly dancers too…and since I am the OP, I think I should get 1st dibs. I am the lovemachine, even though I currently have an ass problem…
:)[/quote]

I haven’t heard of TP with aloe either. Now Kleenex with the lotion in it is also fantastic. Works wonders on the nose when you are sick. Could possibly do the same for your ass!

To the OP, do you have OCD? People who have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, in some cases, have a thing about that. Being clean and all, in that area…There have been many people with OCD who end up wiping too much, or in an extreme case using a toothbrush to get all up inside and get that crap out. (new show called Obsessive on A&E).

[quote]jchenky wrote:
lovemachine46147 wrote:

I haven’t heard of TP with aloe either. Now Kleenex with the lotion in it is also fantastic. Works wonders on the nose when you are sick. Could possibly do the same for your ass!

[/quote]

I think the way this thread is going you might want to elaborate, JChenks, to NOT wipe your nose with the Kleenex AFTER you’ve wiped your ass … just thought I’d chime in

[quote]polo77j wrote:
jchenky wrote:
lovemachine46147 wrote:

I think the way this thread is going you might want to elaborate, JChenks, to NOT wipe your nose with the Kleenex AFTER you’ve wiped your ass … just thought I’d chime in[/quote]

Ah yes… Thank you for clarifying.

Figured it be the best for everyone with this crowd

Ok this is starting to get a lot more sick than I thought. Wiping your ass with a kleenex after blowing your nose in it, eating choc. chip cookies while reading a sore after wiping thread…holy crap.

I’m not a complusive clean person. I am never, ever, gonna wipe my ass with a toothbrush, getting all up in there to get that crap out, sick! I am glad that I’m not the only one this has happened too. That makes me a lil happier…

Be a man and use your hand.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Dude, it’s my opinion (having suffered this myself) that you have a bacterial growth on the hair around your anus. Wiping can drive some of the bacteria into the skin, irritating it and causing redness, itchiness and eventually, pain.

What worked for me was to ‘veet’ (I believe you US folks call it ‘nair’) the area to remove hair. This gives the bacteria nothing to grow on and makes life easier when wiping. Be sure not to get any hair removal cream on your actual anal spincter though. Stuff burns.

BBB[/quote]

Or leave it on for too long!!

A very good point BBB.

I’ve noticed that alot of toilet paper will cause irritation if left on a section of skin that is frequently moist. It’s like it is absorbed into your skin or something. I do have a little bit of a story that would be a bit too much info, but it involved me accidently getting toilet paper stuck to some skin due to how its almost like glue when its wet. I was too tired to get it off and fell asleep right away. When I woke up it had absorbed into my skin, and I had a major sore rash. If it sounds far fetched, just think about it for a second and you might figure out which body part this was on.

I dunno about toilet paper lately. If you have fairly moist shits, you just might have a problem.

[quote]jchenky wrote:
OP - Use baby wipes???[/quote]

/thread

i believe it’s charmin with aloe.

BBB you are crazy badass to be using Nair on your butthole, or even around it.

Simple. You are allergic to pooping. Cease pooping immediately.

I could go on all night and give you some recomendations but without a proper up close
photo I’ll have to with hold my diagnosis.

I’m not going to specify how I came to obtain this particular tidbit of knowledge, but for those times when things are sore and you want it to stop, use Butt Paste (not joking).

http://www.buttpaste.com/BLButtPaste.php

I swear, that stuff takes the pain/inflammation away completely in a few hours. You can find it at Walmart, most Walgreens, and some baby stores.

If this is not a troll and I will have a V-8 moment if it is, baby wipes are the answer.
Even if there is no problems gets clean every time. Once you go baby wipe you never go back.