Kind of Clueless

When it comes to my lifts and the amount of weight and reps i do i dont know how many to do. sometimes i jst do low reps and ijst go heavier and try to go for a 2 set i havent gotten before. or i jst do a 8 6 4 2 rep scheme. and my accesorry lifts like db bench i try to go heavier. does anyone have a good system that works good for them for increasing strength and size

There’s roughly, oh, a million programmes on this website that are good for increasing strength and size. Try some out, and soon you’ll work out what’s best for you.

You sound a little scattered and unfocused in your training, which would be the first thing to deal with. Some methods will work for some people, and not do anything for others. The trick is to find out which work for you. This is where the importance of keeping a training journal comes in.

Try any one of the number of programs on this site for AT LEAST a couple months. Then try another that is completely different. Do this for a couple of years, and you will start getting an idea of works for you.

As an additional piece of advice, your gains in size are tied to your diet. As a newbie you might get some size without eating more, but that ends quickly.

So you are looking for programs to increase strength, but in another thread you started you claim a 500 squat a 400 dead. So obviously you have a good idea on how to increase strength, unless ofcourse you made up those numbers which seems rather likely.

[quote]denisgingras015 wrote:
When it comes to my lifts and the amount of weight and reps i do i dont know how many to do. sometimes i jst do low reps and ijst go heavier and try to go for a 2 set i havent gotten before. or i jst do a 8 6 4 2 rep scheme. and my accesorry lifts like db bench i try to go heavier. does anyone have a good system that works good for them for increasing strength and size[/quote]

What are your goals? Different reps produces different stress which yields different adaptation. You should decide how close to your 1RM you want to train, and stick with it for a while.

with a 500 squat and a 400 DL you should know how to increase your strength, or how the fuck did ou get your lifts to that level.

a 285 bench press and you DB military press 75’s??