Kind of a Beginner, Off & On

I’m kindof a beginner, so I apologize if I’m posting this in the wrong area. I have been lifting on and off my entire life. I have had issues with sticking with any program, mostly because I don’t eat enough. I know it’s stupid, but I basically have zero appetite and I have to really force myself to eat over 2000 calories. I’ve been as big as 225, but basically starved away 15 pounds of muscle in a few months.

I’ve tried Boring but Big and Starting Strength, but flamed out on both after about a month because of the appetite issue. I need to find a way to eat more and be more consistent in my lifting. I also need some feedback on my weak points. I’m really weak too.
Bench 225
Squat 315
Deadlift 315

I’m more interested in getting bigger than stronger, but wouldn’t mind improving both. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sorry about the crappy image quality. I also don’t really know how to pose.

Lots and lots of shakes. Liquid meals make bulking easier.

Thanks. I’ve tried shakes before. Just need to use them more consistently. I was also looking for some feedback on my physique.

digestive enzymes

[quote]atheistwi wrote:
I also need some feedback on my weak points. I’m really weak too.
Bench 225
Squat 315
Deadlift 315
[/quote]
Not trying to be rude here but your whole body seems to be a week point. It would be a waste of time to go over your pictures and nit-pick. Spend at least a year (maybe 3) lifting with consistency and intensity while eating a lot then come back and post updated pictures.

I’m not sure why this is even a thread based on the part of the topic “…Off & On” and by this sentence…“I have been lifting on and off my entire life. I have had issues with sticking with any program, mostly because I don’t eat enough.”

You answered your own questions:
1 - Stick to a program
2 - Eat more

You’re looking for some quick solution/program and there aren’t any, it’s called work.

Sorry if it’s harsh, but it’s the truth.

If you want feedback on your physique, you should post in ‘rate my physique’. I’m not even sure what type of feedback you’re looking for. You’re carrying too much fat to really rate your aesthetics in any way, and like JLone said, it seems like you just need to work on everything.

As far as not being able to eat enough, you will eat more if it’s a priority. You eat as much as you care to eat. So if being awesome is important to you, you’ll suck it up. Same goes for workout routines. Make it a lifestyle, and you’ll get much farther.
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/kai_greene_a_day_in_the_life_1?pageNo=0#5540005
This is a good thread that just popped up. Watch the first couple videos, and get your mind right. Best of luck.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
If you want feedback on your physique, you should post in ‘rate my physique’. I’m not even sure what type of feedback you’re looking for. You’re carrying too much fat to really rate your aesthetics in any way, and like JLone said, it seems like you just need to work on everything.

As far as not being able to eat enough, you will eat more if it’s a priority. You eat as much as you care to eat. So if being awesome is important to you, you’ll suck it up. Same goes for workout routines. Make it a lifestyle, and you’ll get much farther.

This is a good thread that just popped up. Watch the first couple videos, and get your mind right. Best of luck.[/quote]

I actually think this started out in RMP. I haven’t gone to the beginners forum in a long time.