Kimbo's Latest Fight

kimbo is one bad mother fucker, though any trained pro fighter would own him

Gannon was a Boston cop wasn’t he?

http://www.filecabi.net/video/kimbo-vrs-rasta.html

I thought I posted this in the first post.

This should be the definative commentary on the Kimbo/Gannon fight. Comparing both fighters, Kimbo was lighter with more reach, but poor conditioning, And gannon… Well gannon is a b class fighter who is fat and slow, his only advantage was his power. Kimbo was simply out classed in the fight. Plain and simple. I see every where that Kimbo is going pro in mma. To be prefectly honest… He’ll be eaten alive.

Sure Kimbo has earned his stripes as a street fighter, but to compete on a professional, organised leved. He cant. Now Gannon had been signed by the ufc in mid '05 to make his debut in october against Brandon Lee Hinkle. Now dont get me wrong Hinkle is one hell of a fighter with massive amounts of potentiial, but is an average, middle of the road fighter. On october 7th 2k5 was one of the worst beatings i have ever seen. It was a four minute, fourteen second bludgeoning.

Gannon had lost miserably and pathetically. He should stick to his job as a cop, beating innocents for a living. If Kimbo thinks even for a second that UFC or K1 is going to be a cake walk, hen needs to stop and think about the beating he took from gannon. I have been in martial arts and mixed fighting for a long while now (about15 years) but if kimbo has any chance in mma or K1 he is gonna need years of intensive training.

Being in it as long as i have i wouldnt think about it, but if it were someone like Gannon, I’d give him a go. I have the utmost respect for professional fighters like gannon and kimbo, but we have to be realistic with the situation, neither is suited to be in the pro ring.