Kimbo vs. Mercer?

http://www.filecabi.net/video/kimbo-vs-chico.html

Check out the first and last few seconds of this vid.

Kimbo has a chance if he takes him down and GnP.
Kimbo is use to fighting unconditioned and unskilled people off the street.

:slight_smile:

some entertaining stuff can be had here: www.kimbo-fights.com

If Kimbo elects to stand with Mercer, he is going to get KTFO.

[quote]Steve4192 wrote:
If Kimbo elects to stand with Mercer, he is going to get KTFO.[/quote]

Having watched a few of Kimbo’s fights on the link provided, I would have to agree with you 100%.

I would be really surprised if Mercer can’t knock this guy out. Ray Mercer gave Lennox Lewis all that he wanted in an absolute war. I recently watched that fight on ESPN Classic, and it was a fantastic, action fight.

[quote]Stl Ram wrote:
Steve4192 wrote:
If Kimbo elects to stand with Mercer, he is going to get KTFO.

Having watched a few of Kimbo’s fights on the link provided, I would have to agree with you 100%.

I would be really surprised if Mercer can’t knock this guy out. Ray Mercer gave Lennox Lewis all that he wanted in an absolute war. I recently watched that fight on ESPN Classic, and it was a fantastic, action fight.

[/quote]

That will ba a wake up call to Slice. BIG TIME. Anyone who thinks they can stand against a former HW champ and is not an actual boxer is off his rocker.

I keep hearing about this fight but when and where will I be able to see it?

EDIT: Ok, I did some research in case anyone else is in the dark like me. They are fighting at Cage Fury Fighting Championships 5(gayest name ever)on June 23rd. I would imagine it’s going to be a PPV but hell if I can find anything on their site about it.

There is a poll on the site and right now 46% says Mercer by KO and 37% say Kimbo by KO. In other news, 37% of the people who voted in this poll are on crack.

Unless Slice lands the haymaker to end all haymaker’s with his first shot, he’s gonna get destroyed.

I had the same question… Then I clicked on the link.

kimbo already got his ass handed to him by a no name fighter…Bear lol

I don’t think Kimbo will make it. He’s not fast enough to be anywhere near there. He’s got some size and stopping power but once he gets a guy who’s a good striker he’s done for.

I’d be very surprised (and pissed) if Mercer didn’t KO Kimbo before the second round was over.

kimbo has fought fat, out of shape ghetto rats, who couldn’t throw a punch to save their lives. the only “step up” in competition was against that gannon guy, and he lost…to a bum.

Ray mercer, even at 46 years old, will beat his ass handily. a former HW champ who’s fought some quality opposition…kimbo’s chances range somewhere between slim and none. he’ll be KTFO.

[quote]xvsanta42 wrote:
kimbo already got his ass handed to him by a no name fighter…Bear lol

- YouTube [/quote]

That is Sean Gannon I believe, he fought in UFC 55 and was ground and pounded by Brandon Hinkle in round 1.

I don’t think Kimbo will stand with Mercer, Kimbo is tough and looks like he can take a punch esp. without gloves but I just don’t see it going for very long.

Cain

Ray Mercer could beat the living the shit out of everyone on this website even at close to 50. If Kimbo tries to stand I think he will be in trouble. Unless he can kick Ray in the head ala Remy Bonjasky and Ray will quit after his ear drum explodes.

Leading with your head like that is asking for it.

Especialy if the person you’re fighting is in good condition.

If you watch the 1st video you can see that Kimbo’s punches are slow and inaccurate the other guy slipped just about everything Kimbo threw till he got tired and caught one.

If you watch Kimbo throw his punches he is leaning so far forward trying to get that one knock out punch that he almost falls on his face a few times when he misses.

Except for the Gannon video I have never seen Kimbo up against who matched him in size and who had any fighting ability and you can see how that went for Kimbo, not so good.

Kimbo is the Paris Hilton of fighting, he’s famous for being known. Mercer, an over the hill former champ is his big fight? Get real people. Maybe Paris and Kimbo should hook up when she gets out of jail, they would be the ultimate internet power couple.

I’ll wager that of the thirty seven percent who think Kimbo will win, ninety nine percent of them are punk assed white kids from the suburbs who call all their freinds niggah. I’m surprised they took the time out from practicing the latest gang signs to even respond to such a poll.

He has been training in Miami.

KIMBO by Rear Naked Choke. LOL

:slight_smile: