Kimbo and TUF

I could care less about Kimbo, I am just excited for an all Heavy Weight Season. Kimbo in my mind hasn’t really shown any promise in mma. There are a lot of big hungry guys in that list above and I am pretty sure any one of them could beat Kimbo, especially the later the show goes. I don’t think Kimbos head is on too tight either. I would not be suprised if the rumor stated above is true.

My big hope is that we see some real heavy talent come out of this season that can be promoted and built up to provide some good fan supported opposition to Brock. Most of the big boys right now in the UFC the average fan has no idea who they are, that is really the only reason Kimbo even has a following.

I heard a rumor he got KO’ed early.

Who has Kimbo ever beaten? ohhh Afrooo man right…

I also read a rumor that he knocked out Sims and Nelson…

Really, I think Dana would knife any of the crew in the jugular if they spilled the beans on this one.

Looking at that list of guys, it seems like this may be a more calm show from the in-the-house standpoint. Most of those guys are older, with previous “real” careers. I can’t see them acting like the usual 21 year old dipshits on the show. Ouside the ring, Kimbo doesn’t seem like the brightest guy, but also doesn’t really seem like a party animal either. I’m hoping for a bunch of hard training, good fights, and nobody pissing on anything or throwing half the furniture into the pool.

[quote]HG Thrower wrote:
Looking at that list of guys, it seems like this may be a more calm show from the in-the-house standpoint. Most of those guys are older, with previous “real” careers. I can’t see them acting like the usual 21 year old dipshits on the show. Ouside the ring, Kimbo doesn’t seem like the brightest guy, but also doesn’t really seem like a party animal either. I’m hoping for a bunch of hard training, good fights, and nobody pissing on anything or throwing half the furniture into the pool.[/quote]

Have you never seen wes simms? dude makes Yvel look like clean fighter of the year.
That and Kimbo is such a paragon of virtue.

I imagine we will be treated to some dipshit antics size large.

kmc