Kim Kardashian +NFL Network. WTF?!

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:
This belongs on my HD and no where near my NFL.[/quote]
Rest of series?

[quote]HG Thrower wrote:

[quote]pzehtoeur wrote:

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
She’s a whoooooorrre.

The whole family is. You got one sister glombing onto the saints and another one glombing onto the Lakers?

Whatever they got between the legs can’t be that great. Can’t be. I saw Kims sextape, she’s a dead-fish.

It’s a sad thing when they cut to her, basically because they know people are going to go “jeez lookit that unabashed whore.”

Does she have a talent? That’s what I want to know. Bitch what do you DO? She’s hot, terribly fine and exotic looking. But that don’t cut it in my book.[/quote]

This. What is she famous for? [/quote]
Being famous.[/quote]
you’re dead on.

[quote]legendaryblaze wrote:

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:
This belongs on my HD and no where near my NFL.[/quote]
Rest of series?[/quote]

She’s the new Paris Hilton, famous for being rich and having a sex tape, but I’d be lying if I didn’t admit that she’s fine as hell.

…and I’m spent

ok one more. She posted this to prove to everyone that she hasn’t had any plastic surgery done.

We all agree that we would bang her any which way but loose. But she should not be on NFL network or even come on to the field.

KK ruined Reggie’s big moment, when the spotlight belonged only on him. And it wasn’t like, with the camera’s rolling, he could tell her to please go find a chair and he’d catch up with her later.

I just can’t believe anyone could be so disrespectful… like wearing a stunning white dress to your sister’s wedding. WRONG WRONG WRONG.

Who the fuck is kim kardashian and why should I care about her? I mean why are we even talking about it?

Kardishian’s sexy to be sure, but there’s a lot of sexy bitches out there. I have no idea what her national appeal is. As someone else said, she’s famous for being famous, like Paris Hilton or the girls from that MTV reality show [think it’s called the hills]. I really wish people like this would go away.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Good thread, WollySquirt.

Another reason the SB is anticlimactic; the playoffs are so much more entertaining from a pure football point of view.

I too watch practically none of the pre and post game festivities because of the senseless hype.[/quote]

x2

Plus, I’ve never seen so damn many commercials during a football game.

FWIW, I turned off the TV as soon as the final play ended. I don’t need ‘expert’ commentators telling my what I just saw and interviewing players asking how they did it.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

Another reason the SB is anticlimactic; the playoffs are so much more entertaining from a pure football point of view.

I too watch practically none of the pre and post game festivities because of the senseless hype.[/quote]

x2

Plus, I’ve never seen so damn many commercials during a football game.

FWIW, I turned off the TV as soon as the final play ended. I don’t need ‘expert’ commentators telling my what I just saw and interviewing players asking how they did it.[/quote]

I wasn’t too far behind you… Waiting only long enough to see who the MVP was going to be. I was pulling for Pierre Thomas, but Drew was definintely deserving.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

You were able to pull yourself away from a Murder She Wrote/Matlock marathon to see my thread? Good for you, old fart.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

You were able to pull yourself away from a Murder She Wrote/Matlock marathon to see my thread? Good for you, old fart.
[/quote]

I was equally, perhaps more-so, surprised that the Super Bowl was more compelling to you than the Cartoon Network. Good for you, pipsqueak.[/quote]

Not nearly as surprised as when you mistake the kitchen for the bathroom and the bathroom for the kitchen. I hope your alzheimer’s medicine kicks in before you crap in the sink again.

Good luck, Geezer.

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:
…and I’m spent[/quote]

I would smash.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[/quote]

I was equally, perhaps more-so, surprised that the Super Bowl was more compelling to you than the Cartoon Network. Good for you, pipsqueak.[/quote]

Not nearly as surprised as when you mistake the kitchen for the bathroom and the bathroom for the kitchen.

I hope your alzheimer’s medicine kicks in before you crap in the sink again.

Good luck, Geezer.[/quote]

Now how can ye dare joust with me when we all caught you at the Waffle House at 1:30 a.m. the other night eating grits mixed with your sunnyside-up eggs (the proper way to eat 'em, fwiw) and on your laptop asking for dick pics from some poor unsuspecting 09er?

Did you ever get the pics, nino? (If so did you use the runny whites of your eggs…for err…hand lotion?)[/quote]

So ye of old age and uncontrollable bowels wants dick pics and eggs? Neither one I can do for you, but I know what kind of prostitute to get you for your 10,000th birthday. And here’s the bonus gift: grape favored Geritol.

You’re welcome, Old one.