Kim Kardashian +NFL Network. WTF?!

I’m watching Game Day Final on NFL network and they’re interviewing Reggie Bush and the corner who made the pick 6. One commentator mentions that a surprise guest is walking to the stage.

Kim Kardashian pulls up behind Reggie and whatever swagger he had disappeared. He just got quiet as Rich Eisen(Commentator) started asking her questions.

She wasn’t there long, but she should have stayed in the VIP Booth.

Based on your testimony alone…I would say that was foul.

Sorry guys,Im a bit slow…what was the problem here?

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:
Sorry guys,Im a bit slow…what was the problem here?[/quote]

I don’t watch NFL Network for Kim Kardashian or any celebrity douchebag to sell themselves or their product. I want to watch football and football related television. Kim can take her ass back to E! Hollywood and annoy someone else.

Gay

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

I don’t watch NFL Network for Kim Kardashian or any celebrity douchebag to sell themselves or their product. I want to watch football and football related television. Kim can take her ass back to E! Hollywood and annoy someone else.

[/quote]

Wasn’t/isn’t she dating Reggie Bush?

[quote]dday wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

[/quote]

Wasn’t/isn’t she dating Reggie Bush?[/quote]

not the point … no one watching NFL network wants to hear Kim Kardashians input on anything … I mean shit, she still thinks Reggie plays short stop …

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]dday wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

[/quote]

not the point … no one watching NFL network wants to hear Kim Kardashians input on anything … I mean shit, she still thinks Reggie plays short stop …[/quote]

X 2 But this is the problem I see with the NFL. They are targeting the metrosexuals and women to get even more ratings. They keep going down this path and they will scare off the loyal football fans. Look at the way the defenses have been hamstrung with rules. I stopped watching pre-game and post game due to the bullshit that goes with it.

Thank the Lord for the red zone channel with DirecTV nfl package and i dont have to sit through stupid ass commercials for limped dick 50 year estrogen filled men. Rant over.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]dday wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

[/quote]

not the point … no one watching NFL network wants to hear Kim Kardashians input on anything … I mean shit, she still thinks Reggie plays short stop …[/quote]

X 2 But this is the problem I see with the NFL. They are targeting the metrosexuals and women to get even more ratings. They keep going down this path and they will scare off the loyal football fans. Look at the way the defenses have been hamstrung with rules. I stopped watching pre-game and post game due to the bullshit that goes with it. Thank the Lord for the red zone channel with DirecTV nfl package and i dont have to sit through stupid ass commercials for limped dick 50 year estrogen filled men. Rant over.[/quote]

yep … I hate the pre/post game “festivities” … except for maybe the interviews on the field … but loyal football fans are the base and will stick around once football ceases to be a fad for the metro’s/women who are just jumping on the band wagon

Yeah, really the problem is watching any of the talking-head analysis. I’m going to scream if I hear one more guy say:

“When you talk about a guy like…” (You’re already talking about him! You don’t need to add that disclaimer!)

“You think this guy can’t defend the pass?” (No dude, he’s an NFL player, I think he’s awesome! Why are you arguing with me I’m just watching tv?)

“I’m not sure so that he isn’t…” (There’s like 3 negatives there, I have no idea what you are trying to say.)

Or, worst of all:

“This is what it takes to play in the NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE!”

She has tits. That’s why they give a shit.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]dday wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

[/quote]

X 2 But this is the problem I see with the NFL. They are targeting the metrosexuals and women to get even more ratings. They keep going down this path and they will scare off the loyal football fans. Look at the way the defenses have been hamstrung with rules. I stopped watching pre-game and post game due to the bullshit that goes with it. Thank the Lord for the red zone channel with DirecTV nfl package and i dont have to sit through stupid ass commercials for limped dick 50 year estrogen filled men. Rant over.[/quote]

yep … I hate the pre/post game “festivities” … except for maybe the interviews on the field … but loyal football fans are the base and will stick around once football ceases to be a fad for the metro’s/women who are just jumping on the band wagon[/quote]

I will still be here that is for sure. Just hate the fact that the NFL has a commissioner that (at least by the media’s portrayal) is fostering this type of game. And now we have no idea if these fuckers can even get the CBA done by the end of next season.

[quote]jahall wrote:
She has tits. That’s why they give a shit. [/quote]

You missed the point … they give a shit about her tits, but her tits can be seen all over the internet … they don’t want to hear what she has to say

The people who subscribe to NFL network don’t do it for the off chance they’ll get to see/hear Kim Kardashian … they do so because they are die hard football fans and want to hear football commentary by people who know wtf they are talking about … if anything having her anywhere near an NFL network camera fully clothed should’ve scared some subscribers away for next season

This belongs on my HD and no where near my NFL.

She’s a whoooooorrre.

The whole family is. You got one sister glombing onto the saints and another one glombing onto the Lakers?

Whatever they got between the legs can’t be that great. Can’t be. I saw Kims sextape, she’s a dead-fish.

It’s a sad thing when they cut to her, basically because they know people are going to go “jeez lookit that unabashed whore.”

Does she have a talent? That’s what I want to know. Bitch what do you DO? She’s hot, terribly fine and exotic looking. But that don’t cut it in my book.

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
She’s a whoooooorrre.

The whole family is. You got one sister glombing onto the saints and another one glombing onto the Lakers?

Whatever they got between the legs can’t be that great. Can’t be. I saw Kims sextape, she’s a dead-fish.

It’s a sad thing when they cut to her, basically because they know people are going to go “jeez lookit that unabashed whore.”

Does she have a talent? That’s what I want to know. Bitch what do you DO? She’s hot, terribly fine and exotic looking. But that don’t cut it in my book.[/quote]

This. What is she famous for?

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]jahall wrote:
She has tits. That’s why they give a shit. [/quote]

You missed the point … they give a shit about her tits, but her tits can be seen all over the internet … they don’t want to hear what she has to say

The people who subscribe to NFL network don’t do it for the off chance they’ll get to see/hear Kim Kardashian … they do so because they are die hard football fans and want to hear football commentary by people who know wtf they are talking about … if anything having her anywhere near an NFL network camera fully clothed should’ve scared some subscribers away for next season[/quote]

I may be the only one who actually saw the interview. It was a great moment of television until Kim K. showed up. Everytime Reggie would talk, she would cut him off and talk over him like she did something. Deion Sander, Michael Irvin, Steve Mariucci, and the Saints corner just had to sit there as this waste of life kept talking over Reggie.

A great moment of Sports was sucked dry by a vapid waste of space.

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
She’s a whoooooorrre.

Agreed on the sex tape part, she is a lame fuck IMO. Sexy as hell but lousy in bed.

Does she have a talent? That’s what I want to know. Bitch what do you DO? She’s hot, terribly fine and exotic looking. But that don’t cut it in my book.[/quote]

[quote]pzehtoeur wrote:

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
She’s a whoooooorrre.

This. What is she famous for? [/quote]
Being famous.

[quote]HG Thrower wrote:

[quote]pzehtoeur wrote:

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
She’s a whoooooorrre.

This. What is she famous for? [/quote]
Being famous.[/quote]

Good reply lol