Kilo of Pork Scratchings a Day

~ Haters gonna hate ~

j/k
These kinds of threads are what give Internet forums that spayshul twist.

LOL

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]BulletproofTiger wrote:
Wait is this the same guy that was smoking nettle root? I thin not, but I’ll play it out in my mind anyway. I could only imagine… Getting the munchies from nettle root and wanting some pork scratchings. hahaha[/quote]

Same guy. His other ‘ideas’ included eating a kilo of broccoli per day, ‘self wrestling’, smoking nettle root, and at least 2 other completely dipshit ideas.

He even tried giving advice on the steroid forum when he has never touched AAS in his life. Got all hot and bothered when I called him on it.

Ironically, I suspect he hasn’t done steroids because he is scared of the health risks, but is happy to trial all sorts of nutty protocols that must be safe because they are ‘natural’. Yeah, like pork scratchings are safe. Can you say ‘sodium overload’?

BBB[/quote]

I can say Sodium Overload. Typed a kilo of pork rinds into CalorieKing and we are talking anywhere from 14000mg to 26000mg of sodium.

^I guess it would depend on if they were seasoned or not.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Is this a joke? This is one of the worst ideas ever. I love pork rhines [also called “cracklins”] as much as the next southerner, but c’mon dude. Think of your health. This advice is meant if the opisn’t a troll, which I’m positive he is.[/quote]

I could eat the shit out of some pork rhines with some Franks on it! mmmmm[/quote]

You sir are a genius. I’ve done it with tabasco but never put 2-and-2 together. Brilliant!

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

Same guy. His other ‘ideas’ included eating a kilo of broccoli per day, ‘self wrestling’, smoking nettle root, and at least 2 other completely dipshit ideas.

[/quote]

LMAO - that’s absolutely classic.

What the fuck is “self-wrestling”?

I imagine he meant wrestling with his own personal demons, because this dude is seriously disturbed.

I was thinking fapping. But of course, that’s never a terrible idea. Unless you’re on an airplane. Thanks a lot, Bin Laden!

Haven’t eaten anywhere near a kilo a day yet as the salt just gets too much. I have put on 5lbs or 2kgs so far though but most is probably water retention because of salt overload. Was ridicoulously strong in the gym today though.

Laugh when i’m a giant muscle bound monster. Save your comments for someone who is not insane and willing to literally try anything to gain a training and muscle gain/ fat loss effect.

I’ve got more recent pictures where i look much better. Have lost of fat recently and kept muscle. The pictures of me when i’m fat where taken ages ago before a planned recomp, i hadn’t been training hardly at all eating shit diet and drinking loads. I wanted to see how i could change.

I’m sorry bbb that i have offended you. Your a much smarter and knowledgeable guy than me. I was rude but what i was referring to was your pictures with your gh gut at the time which if your honest show you looking pretty bad like me in my lobster pics. Now i’ve seen pics of you where you looked MUCH better, so i’m sorry for trying to be clever.

I do suffer from mental problems but am also VERY experimental. If i lited all the thigs i’ve tried you would all laugh hard but don’t worry i love playing the fool.

BBB i have tried 3 weeks of M1T and another 3 week cycle of winstrol aswell. J ust continously looking for a training/ fat loss/ muscle growth aid that i can take continously with steroid like results.

Will post recent pics soon also for some sort of log of this RIDICOULOUS experiment lol.

Lol!!

I understand the urge - pork scratchings taste immense!

Over here, one brand is ‘Mr porky’, and the nutritional info is as follows (for a 35g ‘Prime Cut’ bag):

Per 100g:
Energy (Kcal): 607
Protein: 48.6g
Carbs: 1.6g
(of which sugars): 0.2g
Fat: 45.7g
(of which saturates): 16.8g
Fibre: 1.9g
Sodium: 1.139g
(equiv as salt): 2.9g

I’m sure the protein isn’t of the highest quality (lol), and even though there are barely any carbs in a bag, you presumably still have an intake of carbs, which will allow that fat to be absorbed by your body.

I’ll leave it at that, and let you decide whether its a good idea or not lol.

Thing I can’t prove, but believe:

The protein you get from eating muscle (meat, fish, bird, whatever) is better for building muscle than protein you get from eating “structural proteins” (skin, hair, bone and such), but also than protein from beans, soy and stuff.

Milk and eggs are what turns calves into bulls and what you need to build a lean, mean flying machine respectively, so they seem great anyway.

Isn’t every third amino acid in collagen glycine? Don’t think my muscles are the same.

[quote]kakno wrote:

The protein you get from eating muscle (meat, fish, bird, whatever) is better for building muscle than protein you get from eating “structural proteins” (skin, hair, bone and such), but also than protein from beans, soy and stuff.

Milk and eggs are what turns calves into bulls and what you need to build a lean, mean flying machine respectively, so they seem great anyway.

Isn’t every third amino acid in collagen glycine? Don’t think my muscles are the same.[/quote]

You believe eggs turn calves into bulls? Also, do you know for how short a time calves actually drink milk?

And you believe comparing physiology with an animal that has 4 stomachs and throws up in its own mouth to be able to digest food? To each his own, but it might serve you to re-evaluate some of those beliefs.

A silverback gorilla, for example, eats 25 kg of greens a day to get 6000 calories, but that doesn’t mean you would turn into one by eating 1/4 of your bodyweight in vegetables each day. 1 kg of greens an hour…

You are, however, correct in that collagen proteins have a lower bioavailability than proteins from meat, dairy and eggs.

To the OP, by all means experiment all you want, that’s how you learn, BUT with some basic understanding of physiology you’d probably question the need for 500 g of fat each day and 500 g of protein. Your body can only use so much for muscle building and repair, the rest gets stored for later use. You’re getting 6500 kcal a day, to be able to not put on fat on that you’d better be close to 250 and training for a strongman competition, on a good steroid cycle or be a freak of nature.

…and God Bless your colon and toilet.

just a comment on collagen proteins…

i’ve been under the impression that while they themselves are not very bioavailable, they increase the bioavailability of other protein sources consumed at the same time. from personal experience, my nails and hair grow like a mother fucker when i eat a few little things of jello with my protein shakes.

any comments?

[quote]big balls wrote:
The pictures of me when i’m fat where taken ages ago before a planned recomp, i hadn’t been training hardly at all eating shit diet and drinking loads. [/quote]

Lawl @ “drinking loads”

How’d that shit taste, Stifler?

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:

[quote]big balls wrote:
The pictures of me when i’m fat where taken ages ago before a planned recomp, i hadn’t been training hardly at all eating shit diet and drinking loads. [/quote]

Lawl @ “drinking loads”

How’d that shit taste, Stifler?[/quote]

Good joke.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

What the fuck is “self-wrestling”? [/quote]

Aggressive masturbation.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

What the fuck is “self-wrestling”? [/quote]

I thought there would be a funny youtube video, but I just wasted like 5 minutes of my life that I will never get back

[quote]Amonero wrote:

[quote]kakno wrote:

Isn’t every third amino acid in collagen glycine? Don’t think my muscles are the same.[/quote]

You believe eggs turn calves into bulls? Also, do you know for how short a time calves actually drink milk?

And you believe comparing physiology with an animal that has 4 stomachs and throws up in its own mouth to be able to digest food? To each his own, but it might serve you to re-evaluate some of those beliefs.

A silverback gorilla, for example, eats 25 kg of greens a day to get 6000 calories, but that doesn’t mean you would turn into one by eating 1/4 of your bodyweight in vegetables each day. 1 kg of greens an hour…

You are, however, correct in that collagen proteins have a lower bioavailability than proteins from meat, dairy and eggs.
[/quote]

Too long a sentence to use the word “respectively” and expect people to get it, apparently. Me bad, as Dave Tate would say.

And you make a fair point by choosing to completely misunderstand what I’m saying. My point isn’t “we need to copy the diet of the average bull to get big”. My intention was that it would be more like:

Meat is great for building meat.
Milk is pretty good too. (A lot of bodybuilders achieve good results by consuming if not milk, at least some sort of milk protein.)
Eggs aren’t too bad either.

I’m sorry I tried to express this along with a few lame jokes. This must have caused you and the ones you love quite a bit of suffering, judging by the overall tone of your post.

[quote]kakno wrote:

And you make a fair point by choosing to completely misunderstand what I’m saying. [/quote]

Brilliant.

I like this guy.

[quote]kakno wrote:

[quote]Amonero wrote:

[quote]kakno wrote:

[/quote]

Too long a sentence to use the word “respectively” and expect people to get it, apparently. Me bad, as Dave Tate would say.

And you make a fair point by choosing to completely misunderstand what I’m saying. My point isn’t “we need to copy the diet of the average bull to get big”. My intention was that it would be more like:

Meat is great for building meat.
Milk is pretty good too. (A lot of bodybuilders achieve good results by consuming if not milk, at least some sort of milk protein.)
Eggs aren’t too bad either.

I’m sorry I tried to express this along with a few lame jokes. This must have caused you and the ones you love quite a bit of suffering, judging by the overall tone of your post.[/quote]

I must admit I read your post with some bias built up over the general stupidity displayed in this thread. When you then continue to use anecdotes which are fine really, but in the context of someone who’s eating fuckloads of pork scratchings and expecting to get huge and muscular I felt the need to see if you actually believed what you wrote or if it was simply something you read somewhere and thought sounded cool.

No worries, no suffering was endured by me or mine :wink:

You do make some good points and assumptions about why I made the points I did, it could very well be what you wrote. It just wasn’t. Just like you weren’t ‘a general T-Nation idiot’ who gets hung up on things that sound cool and badass instead of how things actually are. Or as close as we’ve come, anyway.