Kilo of Pork Scratchings a Day

Just bought 5 kilos or 11.5 pounds of pork scratchings at the butchers.

Planning to eat a kilo a day which costs about 2 pound and 60 pence a day.

This contains around 500 grams of protein a day and 500 grams of fat with virtually no carbs.

Also skin contains follistatin which causes animals to have four times more muscle than ordinary ones.

This will provide 6000 calories a day just on it’s own.

I’m thinking anabolic diet type results.

Well… good luck.

or even better i turn into a mutant muscle monster, sorry, bodybuilder

No carbs, can’t get fat.

Err…wow. That’s a lot of pork scratchings. What did you carry them home in, a bin bag?!

Is this a joke? This is one of the worst ideas ever. I love pork rhines [also called “cracklins”] as much as the next southerner, but c’mon dude. Think of your health. This advice is meant if the opisn’t a troll, which I’m positive he is.

2.2lbs is 35oz give or take. You’d be lucky to get 300g of protein from that. Time to redo some math

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

aren’t pork rinds the ones labeled with the “not a significant source of dietary protein” due to them missing a few essential amino acids?

Wait is this the same guy that was smoking nettle root? I thin not, but I’ll play it out in my mind anyway. I could only imagine… Getting the munchies from nettle root and wanting some pork scratchings. hahaha

I’m from america so im not quite sure what pork scratchings are/is but sounds like poop/foreskin of a pig mixed

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Is this a joke? This is one of the worst ideas ever. I love pork rhines [also called “cracklins”] as much as the next southerner, but c’mon dude. Think of your health. This advice is meant if the opisn’t a troll, which I’m positive he is.[/quote]

I could eat the shit out of some pork rhines with some Franks on it! mmmmm

[quote]big balls wrote:

I’m thinking anabolic diet type results.[/quote]

LOL @ “thinking”.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
And you have the nerve to say that I don’t look like I work out, when you have the body of a half-cooked juvenile lobster.[/quote]

LMFAO

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Wow.

500 grams of fat per day?

Yea - that definitely seems like a great idea. Post up your after pics please. : )


om nom nom

[quote]big balls wrote:
Just bought 5 kilos or 11.5 pounds of pork scratchings at the butchers.

Planning to eat a kilo a day which costs about 2 pound and 60 pence a day.

This contains around 500 grams of protein a day and 500 grams of fat with virtually no carbs.

Also skin contains follistatin which causes animals to have four times more muscle than ordinary ones.

This will provide 6000 calories a day just on it’s own.

I’m thinking anabolic diet type results.[/quote]

What is a pork scratching? I have never heard of that food before.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]BulletproofTiger wrote:
Wait is this the same guy that was smoking nettle root? I thin not, but I’ll play it out in my mind anyway. I could only imagine… Getting the munchies from nettle root and wanting some pork scratchings. hahaha[/quote]

Same guy. His other ‘ideas’ included eating a kilo of broccoli per day, ‘self wrestling’, smoking nettle root, and at least 2 other completely dipshit ideas.

He even tried giving advice on the steroid forum when he has never touched AAS in his life. Got all hot and bothered when I called him on it.

Ironically, I suspect he hasn’t done steroids because he is scared of the health risks, but is happy to trial all sorts of nutty protocols that must be safe because they are ‘natural’. Yeah, like pork scratchings are safe. Can you say ‘sodium overload’?

BBB[/quote]

Hahaha. Wow, you’re on top of it BBB. Whenever he starts a thread, the mods should post a link at the top of the thread to remind others of his brilliant schemes.

And yeah I thought it was the same guy, but the his avatard wasn’t showing up in this thread and I couldn’t remember if it was him or not by his name.