Killing Nature

Ha!

Hungry. You asshole. You’ve really stopped caring, haven’t you?

[quote]nomorewar wrote:
(waiting for peta pussies)[/quote]

None of the above animals were harmed in the making of original post. However, had there been any cats around, they woulda been fair game. Just sayin’…

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Ha!

Hungry. You asshole. You’ve really stopped caring, haven’t you?[/quote]

NEVA!

´

[quote]Rev1911 wrote:
None of the above animals were harmed in the making of original post. However, had there been any cats around, they woulda been fair game. Just sayin’…[/quote]

Cool.

I went for a friendly little stroll through my buddy’s farm over the weekend. He has major rabbit problems. They chew up the sprinkler lines between the almond trees. We overdid it. Between the three of us, we had a .22 handgun, a Walther .380, a snub-nosed S&W .38 with a laser-sight, a .22 rifle with a 30 round clip, a .357 lever-action Marlin long rifle, a double-barreled .20 gauge shotgun and I had my fucking Rancor Killer: a 450 Marlin rifle. The thing will literally drop a fucking elephant dead in its tracks.

It was insane. We literally just walked up and down row after row of almond trees blasting everything that moved. Mostly squirrels and jack rabbits, a few random birds. My buddy had had a little too much to drink and was trying to get me to shoot his GF’s dog, but who the fuck does that?

But the shot of the day was when I nailed one of the jack rabbits with the 450. It blew up into a fine red mist. Nothing left of it. After that, I waited until dusk and made a few crazed runs through the orchards on my buddy’s 4-wheeler (some Yamaha built for racing, not one of those quiet hunting ones. It’ll do something like 65-75 mph topped out in 4th gear). I had the snub-nosed .38 and was convinced I was going to nail another jackrabbit at 50 mph. Never saw a single one. But it was fun.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Cool.[/quote]

lol

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I went for a friendly little stroll through my buddy’s farm over the weekend. He has major rabbit problems. They chew up the sprinkler lines between the almond trees. We overdid it. Between the three of us, we had a .22 handgun, a Walther .380, a snub-nosed S&W .38 with a laser-sight, a .22 rifle with a 30 round clip, a .357 lever-action Marlin long rifle, a double-barreled .20 gauge shotgun and I had my fucking Rancor Killer: a 450 Marlin rifle. The thing will literally drop a fucking elephant dead in its tracks.

It was insane. We literally just walked up and down row after row of almond trees blasting everything that moved. Mostly squirrels and jack rabbits, a few random birds. My buddy had had a little too much to drink and was trying to get me to shoot his GF’s dog, but who the fuck does that?

But the shot of the day was when I nailed one of the jack rabbits with the 450. It blew up into a fine red mist. Nothing left of it. After that, I waited until dusk and made a few crazed runs through the orchards on my buddy’s 4-wheeler (some Yamaha built for racing, not one of those quiet hunting ones. It’ll do something like 65-75 mph topped out in 4th gear). I had the snub-nosed .38 and was convinced I was going to nail another jackrabbit at 50 mph. Never saw a single one. But it was fun.[/quote]

Just you watch: They’re gonna barrage you with pics of that bunny with a pancake on its head.

You shot turtles?

Wow. What a challenge.

[quote]Rev1911 wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

But the shot of the day was when I nailed one of the jack rabbits with the 450. It blew up into a fine red mist. Nothing left of it. After that, I waited until dusk and made a few crazed runs through the orchards on my buddy’s 4-wheeler (some Yamaha built for racing, not one of those quiet hunting ones. It’ll do something like 65-75 mph topped out in 4th gear). I had the snub-nosed .38 and was convinced I was going to nail another jackrabbit at 50 mph. Never saw a single one. But it was fun.[/quote]

Just you watch: They’re gonna barrage you with pics of that bunny with a pancake on its head.[/quote]

You mean like this one?

this looks just like the one that I atomized with the 450 Marlin, minus the pancake.

for the waffle lovers out there.

Yeah killing stuff for no other reason than ‘it’s fun’ is just stupid.

Hunting is a combination of skill, adrenaline and challenge. If you’re not doing it for those reasons then you’re being a dick.

on the way back from the club with some random slampiece. Trust me, it was consensual.