Killer Sneeze

So i was walking down the street when i sneezed.
the next thing i knew my whole back spasmed and it felt like someone just kicked me in the back real hard.

now the point of the spine above my lower back feels fucked up. i cant do anything without feeling any sort of pain or discomfort. gonna see the doc soon about it. have anyone else suffered from something like this before?

a frend of my dad had the same thing. but his was so bad that after he sneezed he couldt walk because of the pain. i just hope mine isnt anything too bad. i mean it was just a sneeze man…

Sneezes are actually rather violent and can be very powerful.

Go checked out by a doctor.

I heard that if you don’t close your eyes when you sneeze, your eye balls will pop out.

Tru story.

[quote]Der Candy wrote:
I heard that if you don’t close your eyes when you sneeze, your eye balls will pop out.

Tru story.[/quote]

TruE story that you heard the story, not necessarily truE that your eyes will pop out of your head if you do not close them when sneezing.

Op can you change the title of thread from “killer sneeze” to “sneeze that hurt my back a bit”

Cheers

Has anyone ever sneezed so hard it forced out a fart that burned your asshole?

Sometimes when I sneeze it hurts the bones in my forearms.

[quote]Der Candy wrote:

Tru story.[/quote]

Absolute bullshit.

A friend of mine can sneeze with is eyes open, last I checked he still has both of them.

[quote]DanErickson wrote:
Sometimes when I sneeze it hurts the bones in my forearms.[/quote]

good I’m glad its not only me then, I get it down into my hands too, I thought I was having a sneeze induced stroke once!

[quote]rsg wrote:
Der Candy wrote:

Tru story.

Absolute bullshit.

A friend of mine can sneeze with is eyes open, last I checked he still has both of them.[/quote]

Mythbusters busted the eyes popping out myth.

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
DanErickson wrote:
Sometimes when I sneeze it hurts the bones in my forearms.

good I’m glad its not only me then, I get it down into my hands too, I thought I was having a sneeze induced stroke once!
[/quote]

At one point I was extremely worried about it; worried enough I actually went to my doctor! He told me not to worry about it because sneezing is an extremely violent reaction (reaction to whatever made you sneeze).

Laughing, man, now thats a funny thing. Its like “hey wow thats so funny I literally forget how to breathe correctly”