T Nation

Kids Scarface School Play. Very Disturbing

The only thing I find disturbing about this is that I didn’t have such strong creative vision when I was this young. This kid is a prophet… a savant!

[quote]jacheson wrote:
The only thing I find disturbing about this is that I didn’t have such strong creative vision when I was this young. This kid is a prophet… a savant![/quote]
He was only an actor,he didnt come up with the play or script. Its the theater teacher that should be getting the praise.

thats awesome

soo wrong but soo funny

Very, very wrong.

[quote]DickBag wrote:
That was the BEST play I have ever seen.

For the first time online I am going to say that was cute. Excellant, the popcorn where the cocain should be, and the drawings on the video cameras, and the teacher escorting the kid creeping from the back, lolz!!

Whereever these people live, I think is a healthy envirenment. Free from PC obsessed d bags

Any one who thinks this is disturbing needs to lighten up. Fuck sake[/quote]

i Agree with all you said.

[quote]DickBag wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]DickBag wrote:
That was the BEST play I have ever seen.

For the first time online I am going to say that was cute. Excellant, the popcorn where the cocain should be, and the drawings on the video cameras, and the teacher escorting the kid creeping from the back, lolz!!

Whereever these people live, I think is a healthy envirenment. Free from PC obsessed d bags

Any one who thinks this is disturbing needs to lighten up. Fuck sake[/quote]

i Agree with all you said.[/quote]

Well I agree with you[/quote]

Ummmmm, MMF?

[quote]DickBag wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]DickBag wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]DickBag wrote:
That was the BEST play I have ever seen.

For the first time online I am going to say that was cute. Excellant, the popcorn where the cocain should be, and the drawings on the video cameras, and the teacher escorting the kid creeping from the back, lolz!!

Whereever these people live, I think is a healthy envirenment. Free from PC obsessed d bags

Any one who thinks this is disturbing needs to lighten up. Fuck sake[/quote]

i Agree with all you said.[/quote]

Well I agree with you[/quote]

Ummmmm, MMF?[/quote]
That depends, do you think this is sexy?

Thats what I reely like bro. and you gotta be into dat to, dawg. [/quote]

well it gave me a stiffy!

Nothing wrong with this, the sooner kids are exposed what the world is and has, in a safe environment, the less of a shock it will be for them. If anything teaching kids about Scarface at a young age would probably show them what happens if you were to choose that sort of lifestyle.

[quote]Blood is Metal wrote:
http://www.snopes.com/photos/arts/scarface.asp[/quote]

some of you need to actually click on the links and read them

That my friend is what i call ART