Kids Nowadays

years ago when i was growing up, a group of kids would usually consist of the one fat kid in the group. 6-7-8 lean skinny fit looking kids and the one fat kid. now days, its 6-7-8 fat kids and the odd ball skinny fit kid… too much texting, video games, and parents that dont care to say anything… folks, get a job in the medical field, cause in 20-30 years, all these lazy fat kids will be needing care… lazy asses!!

lol

brb becoming a nurse

True

There are still places where the tradition lives on.

I’ve been investing in manufacturers of insulin and diabeetus supplies. Also some of the pharmaceutical companies.

That or they are out partying. Then liver disease becomes rampant.

Call em out. Fuck this Politically Correct BULLSHIT. If a kid is F A T then call him a fat-ass !
They will either buck the fuck up and drop the weight, or maybe take their pathetic life and my health care
costs will start to go down !

[quote]killerDIRK wrote:
Call em out. Fuck this Politically Correct BULLSHIT. If a kid is F A T then call him a fat-ass !
They will either buck the fuck up and drop the weight, or maybe take their pathetic life and my health care
costs will start to go down ![/quote]
If people had that mentaily we would go so far as a nation, but we baby our kids and let them think that the world is all sunshine and unicorn farts.

Yeah, what happened to the “gene pool” that was supposed to weed out the weak ?
I grew up Jewish in a Very Conservative Christian section of chicagoland, had a speech impediment that made it hard to pronounce my name and was a major dork on top of all that shit. Still, I took the time to re-evolve into neanderthal. I grew to be Smart, Strong, Swift, Agile and Lean.

We had A fat kid in our class from kindiegarden through 8th grade. It now seems like A is the exception, with the rule being you have to be F A T or you will not fit in…how pathetic man has allowed himself to fall.

Then again F A T people do taste better ! They are also easier to catch, kill, clean and cook ! Soilent Green my friends ? ??

[quote]killerDIRK wrote:
Yeah, what happened to the “gene pool” that was supposed to weed out the weak ?
I grew up Jewish in a Very Conservative Christian section of chicagoland, had a speech impediment that made it hard to pronounce my name and was a major dork on top of all that shit. Still, I took the time to re-evolve into neanderthal. I grew to be Smart, Strong, Swift, Agile and Lean.

We had A fat kid in our class from kindiegarden through 8th grade. It now seems like A is the exception, with the rule being you have to be F A T or you will not fit in…how pathetic man has allowed himself to fall.

Then again F A T people do taste better ! They are also easier to catch, kill, clean and cook ! Soilent Green my friends ? ??[/quote]

Yummy!!!

We already have enough resident fatty handlers on here in the EMT service, I think they dont really appreciate doing personal best deadlift days whilst working.

When in college we’d hit the local McD’s hard when Shamrock Shakes were in. I mean like 4-5 times a week. Those things were addicting. Thankfully we were really active, haha. Anyways, there were these grandparents who would bring their grand-kid who was literally a butterball. I mean he was all rolls, and they fed him to appease him.

It was sad and hilarious at the same time.