Kid Squats 905 Raw

LOL, I thought this post referred to Eric Lilliebridge and his 906 at the animal cage lmfao GUESS NOT.

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

[quote]Mike__Madden wrote:
I saw this on yahoo and he said a “Real staple” in his diet is cornbread and buttermilk…about to get me a shit load of that lol kid’s a beast[/quote]

Wasn’t that John Coffee (from the Green Mile) diet too? Must be working![/quote]
Haha it’s definitley working, that’s an incredible squat

That was bonkers.

no mono rack! walked back with that! Crazy strong kid. I cant imagine what he would be doing if he had a suit and a mono rack like the world record guys do. Thats just amazing. Another Andy Bolton? lol

That practically is a world record. According to powerliftingwatch the Men’s SHW Raw No Wraps WR is 934 by Don Reinhoudt 1975. He’s on track to beat that by a mile.

Isn’t he 26? What makes this lift any more impressive than Eric Lilliebridge’s 906@ 21 y/o?

[quote]strongmanvinny wrote:
Isn’t he 26? What makes this lift any more impressive than Eric Lilliebridge’s 906@ 21 y/o?[/quote]

knee wraps, easy to spot

[quote]rehanb_bl wrote:

Isn’t he 26? What makes this lift any more impressive than Eric Lilliebridge’s 906@ 21 y/o?[/quote]

knee wraps, easy to spot[/quote]

Man, you’re right. Sometimes I wish there was a RAW 900 squat @ 275 w/o wraps but oh well.

wow, this is one guy to watch. i see lots of records falling if he stays healthy and motivated.

I love the Lilliebridges, and I saw Eric’s 906 in person. That being said, Ray’s 905 looked a lot easier than Eric’s. I am expecting this guy to one day squat 1000 raw.

Great lift