Kid Rock

Kid Rock Sucks

great music for cruising two tracks.

I was in a limo on my way to Kid Rock and Metallica but the wife got sick and I missed the show. Still haven’t seen either one :frowning:

Planning on making it to the annual show at Boyne mountain sometime though. Heard it’s quite the spectacle.

Kid Rock’s hip hop is underrated. “Cowboy” is a funny song.

While I think it would be cool to party with Kid Rock, I sure as hell don’t want to hear his “music”.

And x2 on Skynard changing their name. Skynard died along with those in the plane crash.

Second the motion that he’s not someone I should like, but I do anyways, fuck it. He came to mardi gras last year when I was there, pretty fucking cool. I’d also be lying if I said that the FIRST time I heard “all summer long” I didn’t like it.

[quote]Dustin wrote:
While I think it would be cool to party with Kid Rock, I sure as hell don’t want to hear his “music”.

And x2 on Skynard changing their name. Skynard died along with those in the plane crash.[/quote]

It’s spelled Skynyrd ballsack.

As for Kid Rock, anyone who can get Stevie Yzerman and Heineken in the same song is alright buy me.

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

And x2 on Skynard changing their name. Skynard died along with those in the plane crash.[/quote]

As for Kid Rock, anyone who can get Stevie Yzerman and Heineken in the same song is alright buy me.[/quote]

It’s spelled “by”, in this case, you illiterate mutt:)

Kid Rock’s a guy i’d like to drink a lot of beer with and just bullshit.

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

As for Kid Rock, anyone who can get Stevie Yzerman and Heineken in the same song is alright buy me.[/quote]

Assmunch,

Whether the name is spelled with an “a” or a “y” doesn’t change the fact that they suck.

So really, does it matter?

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

Assmunch,

Whether the name is spelled with an “a” or a “y” doesn’t change the fact that they suck.

[/quote]

The fact that you don’t care about spelling AND you think Skynyrd sucks makes you an even bigger asshat.

I do believe this will fit you perfectly Dunston.

Technically, that’s a “shit-hat”.

I liked that get in the pit song, but got sick of it pretty quick…that Cowboy song was painful and the werewolf/alabama song makes me want to kill Mr. Rock…however…he sounds like a great guy and I’m glad you had a good time at the show…I’m not one to come into someone’s thread and shit all over it.

Now, with that said, I’ve got to go follow around On Edge and try to make him look stoopid, embarass him or otherwise give him cause for angst.

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

Assmunch,

[/quote]

The fact that you don’t care about spelling AND you think Skynyrd sucks makes you an even bigger asshat.

I do believe this will fit you perfectly Dunston.[/quote]

After you corrected me, I realized that I had made a mistake on the spelling. And to be frank, I have forgotten more about classic rock today, then you will ever hope to know.

And I do consider myself a Leonard Skinnard fan. The current band that calls themselves that, is not Lennard Skinerd. I can go to any area small town dive on a Saturday night and listen to cover bands play Schinnard tunes much better than these washed up, rednecks.

Besides, how many original members are even still in the band, one, two?

Edited

[quote]Dustin wrote:
[/quote]

I have forgotten more about classic rock today, then you will ever hope to know.

Edited[/quote]

Go on.

How much of today’s classic rock do you really know???

[quote]print wrote:
Dustin wrote:

I have forgotten more about classic rock today, then you will ever hope to know.

Edited

Go on.

How much of today’s classic rock do you really know???[/quote]

Jibber jabber?

Uh oh…looks like there’s going to be trouble…

[quote]print wrote:

Apparently a lot less than he used to.

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]print wrote:
Dustin wrote:

Edited

Go on.

Jibber jabber?

[/quote]

Band from the mid 80’s though I wouldn’t classify them as classic rock. A lot of people don’t know that was how Gavin Rossdale got his start. Their were 2 brothers who wanted to start a band after their father a renown Obo player gave them instruments for xmas at a young age.

One of the young men learned to play drums and the other guitar. Well to make a long story story they crossed paths with young Gavin and he to was interested in sex drugs and rock-n-roll. So they started playing together.

They had one song that hit it big in Canada. I think it was called “Lets go to the Mall” Backing up on vocals was a very young Robin Sparkles.

What else ya got?

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]print wrote:
Dustin wrote:

Edited

Go on.

Jibber jabber?

[/quote]

Band from the mid 80’s though I wouldn’t classify them as classic rock. A lot of people don’t know that was how Gavin Rossdale got his start. Their were 2 brothers who wanted to start a band after their father a renown Obo player gave them instruments for xmas at a young age.

One of the young men learned to play drums and the other guitar. Well to make a long story story they crossed paths with young Gavin and he to was interested in sex drugs and rock-n-roll. So they started playing together.

They had one song that hit it big in Canada. I think it was called “Lets go to the Mall” Backing up on vocals was a very young Robin Sparkles.

What else ya got?

[/quote]

Should I be impressed with your knowledge of a sub-par band parading themselves around on tour as Lynyrd Skynyrd, even though they aren’t? And by your own admission, they aren’t even classic rock.

I’m game if you would like to discuss how good the original lineup was.

I smell a pissing contest.

I think Print OWNED him on his knowledge of jibber jabber…course the great thing about interwebz pissing wars is no telling who is googling…this is another reason anyone that was a member before '05 has got to go.