Kid Gets an 'Xbox' (Video)

That’s wrong.

“What did you think it was?”

People like that need a public ass beating. I like to think people who do shit like that get it paid back to them in life. That would only be cool if he had done the same to them first.

I can say that some kids don’t get shit for Christmas so this is by no means the worst thing that could happen to a kid.

That kid is going to remember that Christmas for the rest of his life

I don’t know why they thought that would be funny

[quote]AttackOfTheChris wrote:
That poor kid, his parents are dicks. But at least they didn’t convince him that he was about to be eaten by a FRICKIN ZOMBIE: - YouTube

That kid fucked the zombie up!

lmao “I will not come to this house again”

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Mateus wrote:

I’ll carve OVERSENSITIVE in your forearm with a fork and set it on fire so it heals up with a scar…then I’ll put hot sauce on my feet and assfuck you with them

chill out dude

Awesome! Touche’ I have to admit the hot sauce part made me laugh. :>)

glad you liked that man. ya know, there’s always someone crazier than you around

EDIT: Something about fucking with kids emotions like that (the video) that was meant to do nothing other than completely lift him up and then slam him back to the ground really infuriates me.

the vid was overboard but it could be a lot worse, the kid will get over it

[/quote]

think so, people tend to remember shit like that. will you be saying that in 10 years. when that kid kills his parents, and dances in pale moon lite wearing their skin

My dad once knew I wanted a X-box badley. One day he came to me asking: Hey Mike! You want a X-box?

Me: YES PLEASE!

Dad finds a box,then a pen, typed X-box on the side

Dad: Here ya go!

Killing him was considered.

Though, he did buy one for me later.

I feel so terrible for the little boy.

I think that this prank could actually be funny… if the kid was a few years older.
He couldn’t even tell by the weight of the box that it couldn’t have been an xbox…

Poor little guy…

That is repulsive!!! I mean I can see if they had the real x-box hidden somewhere…but that was just awful. Not funny in the least. I feel so bad for that kid!

Damn, that was cold. I feel guilty for laughing.

But I hope that fat bitch gets pranked next. Give her a “box of cookies” just to find out there’s some XXXL panties in it wrapped around some ho-hos.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Stuntman Mike wrote:
I can’t wait to play insane pranks on my kids. It won’t be anything like that video where they are on the verge of tears.

but they’ll be walking down the hall, trip on a rope and fall down into some fly paper. Then I’ll pop out of the hallway closet and pour a bunch of water and flour all over them. Then my wife will come around the corner with my sons girlfriend and a camera and take pictures.

and he’ll be like ‘awww dad, you got me!’ And we’ll all laugh and then he’ll go get showered and go to Bennigan’s!

:slight_smile:

youre in Ohio?

dude our kids have to meet each other, I mean they’ll be good friends because they’ll come from the ame kind of fucked up home haha

[/quote]

Cleveland during the summer, nasty natti during the school year.

And our kids meeting MIGHT not be a great idea, if they know they aren’t alone, they might try something…

[quote]Stuntman Mike wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:
Stuntman Mike wrote:
I can’t wait to play insane pranks on my kids. It won’t be anything like that video where they are on the verge of tears.

but they’ll be walking down the hall, trip on a rope and fall down into some fly paper. Then I’ll pop out of the hallway closet and pour a bunch of water and flour all over them. Then my wife will come around the corner with my sons girlfriend and a camera and take pictures.

and he’ll be like ‘awww dad, you got me!’ And we’ll all laugh and then he’ll go get showered and go to Bennigan’s!

:slight_smile:

youre in Ohio?

dude our kids have to meet each other, I mean they’ll be good friends because they’ll come from the ame kind of fucked up home haha

Cleveland during the summer, nasty natti during the school year.

And our kids meeting MIGHT not be a great idea, if they know they aren’t alone, they might try something…[/quote]

I’m in Toledo in the summer AND DOWN TO cOLUMBUS FOR SCHOOL

you are right though we should keep them far apart, we don’t want them networking and whatnot

That is how Ronnie Coleman got big. Every time he goes to the gym he remembers the time his mom gave him a fake Attari…