Kid Falls in Gym

so i am doing ma routine when suddenly i look up to see this kid probly bout 110 lbs. He is trying with all his guts to take 110 dumbell of rack n i see it coming this idiot is gonna fall but me not being the good samaritan i stop to see it all unfold the poor kid stumbles n falls face first. Poom! Carack!

i busted out laughing at the poor boy. the kid turned red as a chilli pepper. that was funny. i didnt apologize common sense should not be ignored and niether a good laugh. unfortunately some times its at others expense. Laters.

Look at it this way, I am pretty sure that kid has better grammer than you-- your post was like reading an excerpt from a 1st grader’s paper. A friggin grown man just sitting there laughing at a kid who made a mistake… yeah, you’re awesome…

well professor, unfortunately grammer is not graded in weight lifting but safety is. now that you dont have a sense of humor is another subject. dont worry you are not graded for that ok. so take a chill pill!

[quote]kikoman wrote:
well professor, unfortunately grammer is not graded in weight lifting but safety is. now that you dont have a sense of humor is another subject. dont worry you are not graded for that ok. so take a chill pill! [/quote]

Can someone who speaks ‘13 year old girl’ translate this please…?

[quote]kikoman wrote:
so i am doing ma routine when suddenly i look up to see this kid probly bout 110 lbs. He is trying with all his guts to take 110 dumbell of rack n i see it coming this idiot is gonna fall but me not being the good samaritan i stop to see it all unfold the poor kid stumbles n falls face first. Poom! Carack!

i busted out laughing at the poor boy. the kid turned red as a chilli pepper. that was funny. i didnt apologize common sense should not be ignored and niether a good laugh. unfortunately some times its at others expense. Laters.[/quote]

So what you’re saying is that in your entire weightlifting career, you have: executed every exercise with proper form, never attempted anything that you could not control on your own, and never done anything even slightly embarrassing in the gym? You sir are my hero, bestow me with your vast knowledge of all things iron

It’s like he is writing a telegram with all of those full stops.

Brilliant anecdote, chief. Can’t wait for more gems like this.

[quote]caveman101 wrote:
It’s like he is writing a telegram with all of those full stops.[/quote]

LOL!

[quote]kikoman wrote:

i busted out laughing at the poor boy. the kid turned red as a chilli pepper. that was funny. i didnt apologize common sense should not be ignored and niether a good laugh. unfortunately some times its at others expense. Laters.[/quote]

^^^^^

Cool story, bro is the ultimate shut down to faggotry, obvious trolling, and tl;dr infecting the internets, to which there is no response. It simultaneously acknowledges the given failure, shows moderate approval, and conveys the fact that nobody cares. Some believe that the meme originated from /v/, while others believe that it originated from the YouTube Poop forums, however nobody cares about that either.

Alternate phrasings include:

That’s nice dear
Riveting tale, chap
Chida historia, carnal
Dope tribualatoonses, nigga!
Glorious exposition, comrade
That story was great! Man, I’m so glad you told me!..Jus kiddin’ youz a bitch!
Interesting chronicle, sibling
Excellent narrative, brother o’ mine
The story is a cool friend [1]
Kakkoii monogatari, aniki
Amazing anecdote, Mexican.
Awesome story, guy
Soothing saga, pengyou
Cool story, jade
striking news, confidant
sweet tale, brother
exalted theory, nizzle
sensational narrative, daddio
neat explanation, sidekick
exciting lowdown, homey
breathtaking fiction, g funk
exalted theorem, man
compelling explanation, master
grand fabrication, cracka
exalted autobiography, amigo
arousing saga, cuz
compelling theorem, associate
serious account, neighbor
swell epic, sidekick
striking fantasy, home-skillet
sweet fable, boy
stunning myth, amigo
wonderful yarn, colleague
collosal report, road-dawg
collosal anecdote, ace
dandy cliffhanger, confidant
soothing hypothesis, bud
ace annal, crony
nifty saga, bud
sweet fiction, friend
compelling saga, confidant
marvelous legend, goombah
collosal news, brother
ace tale, chap
wondrous tale, peer
enthralling saga, home slice
exciting theory, gentleman
wonderful story, colleague
glorious lowdown, ace
nifty theory, top dog
stunning conjecture, colleague
compelling lowdown, road-dawg
exalted cliffhanger, pal
dandy story, monsieur
fascinating biography, daddio
wondrous news, pal
grand fable, daddio
grand autobiography, king
stupefying anecdote, brother
neat chronicle, buddy
grand lowdown, poppa
glorious saga, homey
collosal recital, homie g
glorious anecdote, accomplice
compelling mystery, holmes

What a douche. (OP, that is.)

I remember in 2nd grade I was in gym class, and we were doing warm-up drills where we had to hop across the gym on one-foot. Well, I bailed, fell forward and smashed my two front teeth (you know, the two important ones on top) into a million pieces. Blood streaks and tooth chunks everywhere.

Just thought I’d share.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]caveman101 wrote:
It’s like he is writing a telegram with all of those full stops.[/quote]

LOL![/quote]

x2 stop. hahahhaha! stop.

so i am doing ma internet routine when suddenly i look up to see this kid probly bout 115 lbs. He is trying with all his guts to make a funny post n i see it coming this idiot is gonna fail but me not being the good samaritan i stop to see it all unfold the poor kid stumbles n fails on his first post. Poom! Carack!

i busted out laughing at the poor boy. the kid turned red as a chilli pepper. that was funny. i didnt apologize common sense should not be ignored and niether a good laugh. unfortunately some times its at others expense. Laters.

[quote]Evolv wrote:
Look at it this way, I am pretty sure that kid has better grammer than you-- your post was like reading an excerpt from a 1st grader’s paper. A friggin grown man just sitting there laughing at a kid who made a mistake… yeah, you’re awesome…[/quote]

You really shouldn’t try to chastise anyone’s grammar.

This isn’t going how OP intended

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
^^^^^

Cool story, bro is the ultimate shut down to faggotry, obvious trolling, and tl;dr infecting the internets, to which there is no response. It simultaneously acknowledges the given failure, shows moderate approval, and conveys the fact that nobody cares. Some believe that the meme originated from /v/, while others believe that it originated from the YouTube Poop forums, however nobody cares about that either.

Alternate phrasings include:

That’s nice dear
Riveting tale, chap
Chida historia, carnal
Dope tribualatoonses, nigga!
Glorious exposition, comrade
That story was great! Man, I’m so glad you told me!..Jus kiddin’ youz a bitch!
Interesting chronicle, sibling
Excellent narrative, brother o’ mine
The story is a cool friend [1]
Kakkoii monogatari, aniki
Amazing anecdote, Mexican.
Awesome story, guy
Soothing saga, pengyou
Cool story, jade
striking news, confidant
sweet tale, brother
exalted theory, nizzle
sensational narrative, daddio
neat explanation, sidekick
exciting lowdown, homey
breathtaking fiction, g funk
exalted theorem, man
compelling explanation, master
grand fabrication, cracka
exalted autobiography, amigo
arousing saga, cuz
compelling theorem, associate
serious account, neighbor
swell epic, sidekick
striking fantasy, home-skillet
sweet fable, boy
stunning myth, amigo
wonderful yarn, colleague
collosal report, road-dawg
collosal anecdote, ace
dandy cliffhanger, confidant
soothing hypothesis, bud
ace annal, crony
nifty saga, bud
sweet fiction, friend
compelling saga, confidant
marvelous legend, goombah
collosal news, brother
ace tale, chap
wondrous tale, peer
enthralling saga, home slice
exciting theory, gentleman
wonderful story, colleague
glorious lowdown, ace
nifty theory, top dog
stunning conjecture, colleague
compelling lowdown, road-dawg
exalted cliffhanger, pal
dandy story, monsieur
fascinating biography, daddio
wondrous news, pal
grand fable, daddio
grand autobiography, king
stupefying anecdote, brother
neat chronicle, buddy
grand lowdown, poppa
glorious saga, homey
collosal recital, homie g
glorious anecdote, accomplice
compelling mystery, holmes
[/quote]

[quote]SSC wrote:
What a douche. (OP, that is.)

I remember in 2nd grade I was in gym class, and we were doing warm-up drills where we had to hop across the gym on one-foot. Well, I bailed, fell forward and smashed my two front teeth (you know, the two important ones on top) into a million pieces. Blood streaks and tooth chunks everywhere.

Just thought I’d share.[/quote]

Man, that reminds of one time back in the day we were playing scooter hockey in the gymnasium. Well, little dude didn’t like being poked around by the little girl, so he wound up and fired his stick into her mouth. Teeth, crying girls, and blood everywhere. Same kid that ran me into a chalk board a few years later because I was flicking halved bread ties at him with a rubber band.

[quote]kikoman wrote:

[quote]caveman101 wrote:
.[/quote]

That pic is brilliant.

Edit: And now I can’t get his voice out of my head.