Kickstart vs Finishing with Tbol

Ok so I have a question, not planning to do this cycle yet but next summer maybe.
have lots of test sust 400-500mg a week and some tbol.

1-Would you kickstart the cycle with tbol or use it as finisher?

Im bulking at the moment . bf% up at about 18 but not bothered. if i kickstarted the cycle 6-8 weeks with tbol while eating deficit,would the effect last for the duration of the cycle? muscle hardness ect

2- lets say i ran sust 500mg week 1-16 then tbol week 14-20
rough idea?

Do you run 20 week cycles often?

So are you choosing to ignore the advice given to you in your last thread and just run another cycle in 6months time?

You should go back and read the quality advice that Flipcollar gave you

i took the advice.to be frank. My photos did meno justice.
I know whatshape i am in.I am looking for advice . dare say I do another cycle.I would hope to do in after putting research in.

I am told a low dose of sust ran for a long time as the esters take so long to kick in?

[quote]gidthekid wrote:
Ok so I have a question, not planning to do this cycle yet but next summer maybe.
have lots of test sust 400-500mg a week and some tbol.

1-Would you kickstart the cycle with tbol or use it as finisher?

Im bulking at the moment . bf% up at about 18 but not bothered. if i kickstarted the cycle 6-8 weeks with tbol while eating deficit,would the effect last for the duration of the cycle? muscle hardness ect

2- lets say i ran sust 500mg week 1-16 then tbol week 14-20
rough idea?[/quote]

Use the oral as a finisher. Why? I don’t like the concept of kick start, you should gain gradually, and when you apparently stop responding, you include tbol, then bumm, you start to make progress again. When you kick start you burn too much at the beginning, I just don’t like this concept, but this is MO based on My own experience.