T Nation

Kicked Out Of Gym For..

Wearing jeans, friend begged me to train with him do i went in did a warmup and on my first set i got asked to leave, is this regular in most gyms?

alot of gyms operate a no jeans policy.

the main reasons seems to be because jeans or other apparel with rivets, metal, or sharp objects might cause injury.

my main concern is its heavy hot and does’nt allow much movement.

If you go in wearing jeans and sandles together, you can bet you’ll get turfed out

[quote]Wayland wrote:
If you go in wearing jeans and sandles together, you can bet you’ll get turfed out[/quote]

If you wear jeans with sandals anywhere, you should be kicked out. Actually, you should be knocked out!

i was only doing upper body and its cold and wet outside and cold inside, sheesh

[quote]Charged wrote:
i was only doing upper body and its cold and wet outside and cold inside, sheesh[/quote]

So wear sweatpants. There are only about 87,053 different types you can wear.

I have a 39 inch leg, and what the hell are sweat pants anyway, im english ;p

[quote]Charged wrote:
I have a 39 inch leg, and what the hell are sweat pants anyway, im english ;p[/quote]

Allowed in my gym, just not very comfortable if you ask me. But sh*t I have worked out in dress pants and dress shoes before b/c I forgot my training stuff.

[quote]Charged wrote:
Wearing jeans, friend begged me to train with him do i went in did a warmup and on my first set i got asked to leave, is this regular in most gyms?[/quote]

[quote]Amsterdam Animal wrote:
Allowed in my gym, just not very comfortable if you ask me. But sh*t I have worked out in dress pants and dress shoes before b/c I forgot my training stuff.
[/quote]

Damn straight. Get to the gym you can’t just up and leave without getting in some work…

I think sweatpants are what they call “Jogging Bottoms” anyhow, surely if your legs ARE 39, "sweatpants would be much easier to get into than jeans? Much looser?

i cant get any in my size.

[quote]Charged wrote:
I have a 39 inch leg, and what the hell are sweat pants anyway, im english ;p[/quote]

How long is the other one?

[quote]Charged wrote:
i cant get any in my size.[/quote]

Then really long shorts?? or wear shorts with leg warmers, which is an awesome look!

[quote]Charged wrote:
i cant get any in my size.[/quote]

ughhhhhh…internet?

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Charged wrote:
I have a 39 inch leg, and what the hell are sweat pants anyway, im english ;p

How long is the other one?[/quote]

hahahaha

[quote]Beefcake wrote:
If you wear jeans with sandals anywhere, you should be kicked out. Actually, you should be knocked out![/quote]

I’m going to wear jeans and sandals to my gym today in your honor…

Couldn’t you have just worked out in your knickers?

DB

I have had that problem. Get baggy pants dude. Crazywear this company in Cali ships internationally I think.

http://www.crazeewear.com/browse.php?cat=1

I think XXL is the biggest size they have. Your legs should be fine b/c the pants fit really lose and they stretch. Depending on how tall you are, they may not be covering your kicks all the way but who cares about that. Also, wash in cold water.

AA

[quote]Charged wrote:
i cant get any in my size.[/quote]

[quote]Charged wrote:
i cant get any in my size.[/quote]

Skirt… I mean kilt?

[quote]TDog305 wrote:
Charged wrote:
I have a 39 inch leg, and what the hell are sweat pants anyway, im english ;p

[/quote]

That you Dan Fouts?

DD