Kick-Starting T After Cycle

I have been taking Test shots given by my doctor. I have been doing this for several years now and I want to take a break because I can see that I am not producing any Test levels on my own any more. I can not get my hands on HCG so I am looking for something that can work to kick start my body to start to produce Test again. Is there anything.

Did you get prescribed the test because you were low to begin with or were you just topping up an already full tank for a little extra kick?

I am surprised it took your balls a few years to shut down…you must not have been shooting very much.

Normally people take clomid and nolva for recovery but that is after a normal cycle. Not sure if they will do anything after a few years of usage.

There are some guys on here that were on for extended periods (MorePain is one) but I think they all kinda end up taking a low dose for life after that.

Agreed. Not sure if your situation falls under the normal hcg/nolva guidelines

I went to the doc after a cycle when I knew I would be low and he gave me a scrip for Test and this way I could get the test legal. I have cycled and always had HCG after, but my ability to get it has gone away. I have access to Chlomid, but my labido has not returned so I am looking to find something that mght help with the off cycle.

Why can’t your doc prescribe HCG and armidex?

After “years” of use, you will have some issues trying to restart your HPTA. Check over at Meso, there is an HRT forum where they talk about the very thing you are interested in. Good luck…

[quote]dmanyeah wrote:
I have been taking Test shots given by my doctor. I have been doing this for several years now and I want to take a break because I can see that I am not producing any Test levels on my own any more. I can not get my hands on HCG so I am looking for something that can work to kick start my body to start to produce Test again. Is there anything.[/quote]

If you need TRT, you need to stay on that and the shutdown that you describe happened in a few weeks. Your goal of making T on your own is totally not possible. HCG is the best option. Clomid has too many side effects for many.

Best option is HCG. Tell you doc that it is a quality of life issue for you and that you want your testes back to normal and hanging, not pulled up with a tight scrotum. Then find another doc if you have to.

Do you test for elevated estradiol? Taking AI (aromatase inhibitor to control E? If no to one or both, you probably need a different doc anyways. Best TRT is T+HCG+AI.

Do some research on the over 35 lifter forum where most of the TRT info can be found.