Kick Ass Movie

Saw it.See it.Awesome. Bit rough for a 15 rating though.

How much was it toned down from the actual comics? Did they screw it u like they did when they bastardized “Wanted”?

They’re talking part 2 with the main villain being the c*nt Oh yeah

I did’nt read the comics but could’nt imagine them being any more vulgar lol.

Oh yeah we’d better put SPOILER at the top of any posts that might erm…spoil stuff for people :wink:

a bunch of this was filmed on my street

[quote]Ryu wrote:

Oh yeah we’d better put SPOILER at the top of any posts that might erm…spoil stuff for people ;)[/quote]

Read the comics. If it was a straight adaptation it would have been an NC-17, easy. Was the little girl still a psychopath, at least?

[quote]lewhitehurst wrote:

[quote]Ryu wrote:

Oh yeah we’d better put SPOILER at the top of any posts that might erm…spoil stuff for people ;)[/quote]

Read the comics. If it was a straight adaptation it would have been an NC-17, easy. Was the little girl still a psychopath, at least? [/quote]

She chopped peoples legs off, jumped on their shoulders and stabbed them in the head, crushed someone in a car compactor…

Maybe the only reason it was a low rating is because she is only 13?

[quote]Goodfellow wrote:

[quote]lewhitehurst wrote:

[quote]Ryu wrote:

Read the comics. If it was a straight adaptation it would have been an NC-17, easy. Was the little girl still a psychopath, at least? [/quote]

She chopped peoples legs off, jumped on their shoulders and stabbed them in the head, crushed someone in a car compactor…

Maybe the only reason it was a low rating is because she is only 13?[/quote]

LOL. At least they kept that. I was going to see it anyway, but now i feel a bit better. Can’t take my 6 year old to see it unfortunately.

Saw it last night. Certainly an awesome piece of film-making. Very original. The action sequences were exceptional.
Soundtrack was awesome.

It was very funny, but definitely needed a higher rating.